help on quad 4 intake manifold to 2.4l - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help on quad 4 intake manifold to 2.4l
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:15 PM
i purchased a 2.3L intake manifold and want to put it on my 2.4L with egr what mods are needed to put this manifold on?

Re: help on quad 4 intake manifold to 2.4l
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 7:31 PM
ok so i been doing some research on the 2.3L swap to my 2.4l ld9. i know the inkate ports are a bit diffrent but will it still bolt up and work with the 2.3L gasket? also i the factory 2.4L throttle cable bracket the same as the 2.3 or can it be modified to work. alo my car comes with a egr how do i make it work with the 2.3l or do i have to remove the egr system. if i do how do it do it and whats needed thx
Friday, August 19, 2011 2:47 PM
People have been doing this swap for 10 years and you can't find the information on how it's done? I'm thinking you should be bothering!

The cav went 14.330 @ 96.37mph. I'm sure the G8 will be a bit faster...one of these days I'll get it to the track!
Saturday, August 20, 2011 4:16 PM
^^^ WHAT HE SAID

there is 2 ways of mating it to the head 1 is buy the adapter 2 is match port it to the head thats what i did like 9 years ago

just so you know unless your boosted or have decent power making mods you car will be slower with the 2.3 HO intake

JBO since July 30, 2001
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search