GOLD-LINE Lowering Springs 95-04 Cavalier or Sunfire w/struts - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GOLD-LINE Lowering Springs 95-04 Cavalier or Sunfire w/struts
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:58 AM
as topic states (used strut and springs)............$250 or BEST OFFER

I'm selling a complete kit with used struts and Gold-Line lowering springs that will fit from 1995-2005 Cavalier or Sunfire. I paid $300 plus tax just for the springs and your getting lowering springs and struts. Basically just remove your old strut and spring assembly and replace it with these.

GOLD-LINE lowering springs lower your Cavalier or Sunfire 1.7" drop to enjoy a sporty ride. Get more response and a better handling in one easy step.

**SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY** please leave a contact number if interested.

Re: GOLD-LINE Lowering Springs 95-04 Cavalier or Sunfire w/struts
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:00 AM
So are these on stock struts? If so, you will need new struts anyways since they are probably blown.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:13 PM
just lowering springs.......................

as topic states (used springs)............$170 or BEST OFFER

I'm selling Gold-Line lowering springs that will fit from 1995-2005 Cavalier or Sunfire. I paid $300 plus tax just for the springs.

GOLD-LINE lowering springs lower your Cavalier or Sunfire 1.7" drop to enjoy a sporty ride. Get more response and a better handling in one easy step.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:28 PM
BAS_EFX . wrote:just lowering springs.......................

BAS_EFX . wrote:as topic states (used strut and springs)............$250 or BEST OFFER

I'm selling a complete kit with used struts and Gold-Line lowering springs that will fit from 1995-2005 Cavalier or Sunfire. I paid $300 plus tax just for the springs and your getting lowering springs and struts. Basically just remove your old strut and spring assembly and replace it with these.

"As topic states"

Your topic says WITH STRUTS. Your description says WITH STRUTS.

The cav went 14.330 @ 96.37mph. I'm sure the G8 will be a bit faster...one of these days I'll get it to the track!
Saturday, October 22, 2011 9:58 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:
BAS_EFX . wrote:just lowering springs.......................

BAS_EFX . wrote:as topic states (used strut and springs)............$250 or BEST OFFER

"As topic states"

Your topic says WITH STRUTS. Your description says WITH STRUTS.

well it didn't allow me to edit my description so i just made a reply with the new ad..............if somebody wants the struts i'll throw them in whatever the seller wants.

it's not hard to understand and plus are you interested?
Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:43 PM
considering I had bought my old set of Goldlines, that were 3 months old (got receipt too) for only $100, I'll be surprised if you get anything more than that. plus, I had gotten them 4 years ago.

Monday, October 31, 2011 12:05 AM
Brad McLean wrote:considering I had bought my old set of Goldlines, that were 3 months old (got receipt too) for only $100, I'll be surprised if you get anything more than that. plus, I had gotten them 4 years ago.

^^^

PLEASE DELETE............... SOLD
Monday, October 31, 2011 11:01 AM
prob didnt sell just got tired of getting @!#$ kicked lol
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:18 AM
nope.....sold with no issues and customer was happy. but no need to explain that to anyone.

you're more than welcome to come by or anybody else and check for yourself if you're so concerned.....
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:08 AM

LOL
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 11:34 AM
i'm sure it's a cool story for a high school grad......LMFAO. or is it a little advance for you cause i can always post up three little pigs....

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:09 PM
Your a funny guy, you must sell your @!#$ to an ape because the idiot that buys your overpriced crap is a sucker

Thread end!

Have a nice day!
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:21 PM
Boobs.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:43 PM
Travis2345 wrote:Your a funny guy, you must sell your @!#$ to an ape because the idiot that buys your overpriced crap is a sucker

Thread end!

Have a nice day!

Why don't you go back to future shop and sucker someone to buy your overpriced crap so you can make a dollar.....

Now Thread End!!!!!

So you have a nice day, bye bye...........I'm done with you.

LMFAO
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:03 AM
Considering I haven't worked at future shop in over 5 years lol don't always believe peoples profiles lmfao now go post some more over priced @!#$ on here so people can bash your threads AGAIN!

Just saying BRO
Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:01 AM
God, shut up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search