hp tuner in ottawa - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hp tuner in ottawa
Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:54 PM
looking for someone to tune my cavalier when im finished my setup with the sc anybody know where to fine one that has done at least one lol

Re: hp tuner in ottawa
Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:09 PM
Ya I'm curious to know of a good tuner shop in Ottawa as well. Some one that knows about j body's and how to tune them properly. Good luck. You can try Initial Tuning that's where I get my work done it's on marivale rd. Let me know if you find anything.
Sunday, April 08, 2012 10:03 PM
Better off going to The Toronto Area
Monday, April 09, 2012 12:10 AM
prob is getting a car thats supercharged without a tune to toronto from ottawa.
Monday, April 09, 2012 7:10 PM
Don't know what kind of setup you guys have but getting a second PCM wouldn't be a bad idea in the meantime. Have the "spare" PCM calibrated by GM with the Ecotec supercharger tune, then when you can have it properly tuned with HPTuners use your original PCM. At least if you have to drive as far as Toronto you'll be safe in boost.

J-Body Club of Ontario (JCO)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:25 AM
^ smart guy
Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:59 PM
theres 1 in barrie that i know of and then theres one in quebec, like quebec quebec not hull or gathineau (5-6 hours away) all depends on what you want to do, but like cyklone said, id get a gm flashed pcm and go to like kenny u pull and buy another pcm and get that one tuned. this way you can drive safely like he said.

13.22 @ 105.2
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search