FS: 2003 cavalier Coupe - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 2003 cavalier Coupe
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:08 PM
my grey 2 door for sale.

as-is get it off my driveway.

167000km, 5 speed, power windows, power mirrors, keyless entry, a/c, hp tuned. pacesetter header, exhaust was cobbled together a bit after i got frustrated with the welder i was using that had a feed issue. is strong and no leaks but rattles a bit where it hits the undercar heat shield, all magnaflow, cat, resonator, muffler. includes an AEM CAI which isn't on the car right now. comes on 95-99 z24 rims which have winter rubber on them fair amount of tread. starting to rust around gas door, bottom of door are getting fairly bad. two tiny chips in windshield that may or may not cause safety fail, but would be the only thin, car was etested in late april so should still be valid, passed easily. crack in under side of of front bumper on pass side, not too noticeable. have a spare front bumper for it but just needs some clear on it. wasn't used much last year but would start easily first time after a couple of months of inactivity. will include the box of tune up parts i haven't put on, ac delco fuel filter, 2 delco oil filter cartridges, set of delco spark plug boots, and for NGK platinum plugs. not a show car by any means. decent beater or tidy it up. is on kyb AGX's and will include the as yet uninstalled used sportlines i have for it, that i did half a job of spraying with plasti-dip until the can ran out and i didn't go to buy a new one yet.

thinking somewhere around $1500 but i'm open to offers.

pm me for number or to make an offer.

Re: FS: 2003 cavalier Coupe
Friday, June 29, 2012 10:43 PM
Pm sent on jco lets make a deal. ! As soon as I hear from you I'll give you my #

Ron...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search