Need a good body shop - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a good body shop
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:35 PM
Hi guys just wont to know where you guys got your cars done and if it was expensive and wont do know what you guys think of my ideas

Audi door handels
Eclips head lights
2005 pontiac GTO tail lights with Lexus Is300 tails (the round lights that are on the trunk)

what do you guys think and its going on a 2002 cavalier

Re: Need a good body shop
Friday, February 11, 2005 10:06 AM
me too...... still looking for a place to get my urethane pieces fixed

Sunday, February 13, 2005 1:55 PM
I'm not saying this because he's my old man, im saying this this because he treats a pinto as if it was equal to a Lamborghini. The man has been in the body trade for around 30 years and has forgotten more stuff then most know and he is excellent at what he does.
He works at Collex in Brampton if you want to check them out they have a very good reputation in the town and have been around for along time, and they wont let the car leave the shop unless it's been done right.
Ask for Steve Gardner tell him Jason sent you and he will help you out.
There's nothing worse then seeing hack body work.

Triton yes they can fix urethane parts but if it's to much they will openly tell you to buy new ones.

Collex Collision Experts
322 Rutherford Road. S.
Brampton, Ont
L6W 3K7
(905) 457 9250

Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:45 PM
Thanks man i appreciate it, I'll give them a call eventually

Sunday, February 13, 2005 8:28 PM
Yea thanks for your help man ill give them a call
Sunday, February 13, 2005 8:34 PM
Just one questio can they do coustome work b/c i know some body shops that dont
Sunday, February 13, 2005 9:06 PM
Anybody work is custom it was never factory work to the car in the first place.
My friend went there to have a 98 front end put on a 96 contour to totally different front ends they had no problem doing it they just had a problem with him not wanting to put the air bags back in the car.
Like I said they want to do it right.
The guy there that does all metal work is suppose to be a genus at his work so all i can say is give them a call and see what they say

Monday, February 14, 2005 7:23 AM
Thats not far from my place ... another possible place to get my new kit painted and installed ... awesome.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:41 PM
Hi guys my name is J.P. I own a custom fabrication shop in Brampton called Klear kustoms I have built various Cavaliers and Sunfires and if anyone is interested is talking to us and seeing our portfolio give me a call at (905) 965-0089 or email me at john.salgueiro@sympatico.ca.

Our business is strictly custom work and restorations, our reputation precedes anything I can say on here.

Cheers,

JP
Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:00 PM
angelus wrote:I'm not saying this because he's my old man, im saying this this because he treats a pinto as if it was equal to a Lamborghini. The man has been in the body trade for around 30 years and has forgotten more stuff then most know and he is excellent at what he does.
He works at Collex in Brampton if you want to check them out they have a very good reputation in the town and have been around for along time, and they wont let the car leave the shop unless it's been done right.
Ask for Steve Gardner tell him Jason sent you and he will help you out.
There's nothing worse then seeing hack body work.

Triton yes they can fix urethane parts but if it's to much they will openly tell you to buy new ones.

Collex Collision Experts
322 Rutherford Road. S.
Brampton, Ont
L6W 3K7
(905) 457 9250

How good are they at metal/rust work. I'm looking at getting my car done soon....yes WW its coming soon haha, and I have the parts/panels, etc but I need new rocker panels installed and the current inner section reinforced. As well as the rear quarter wheel openings touched up as well as a couple of small spots here and there, Anyone can do a good job of painting but the metal work and proper prep are key and hard to find these days

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search