Anyone heard this www.solocanada.ca? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone heard this www.solocanada.ca?
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:23 AM
I was at driftnation website today and I saw this www.solocanada.ca. It's an insurance company that will insure our modified cars, and also the normal cars. Thought you guys might want to know about this so I post it. Because I' ve read quite a few threads here about insurance problem. Me I never had any problem with my insurance although I'm paying $389 a month for my modified car. They did'nt even take a picture of it. It's call NORDIC insurance, used to be ING insurance. If you guys are interested you can call TENSTAR (416-282-5383) for quote.

Re: Anyone heard this www.solocanada.ca?
Friday, March 18, 2005 11:20 AM
That still VERY high for insurance. I got quoted at $130/month for my Sunfire with a 3800sc from my company.

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:28 AM
I'd advise anyone on here to sign up on Solo and fill out the survey.

Takes but 5 minutes to do and I think its a great idea.

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:32 AM
Yeah, I brought this up a while ago.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=22&i=23908&t=23908#23908

My fingers are crossed that they actually move forward and accomplish something!

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:44 AM
We are at aprox 3,600 policies and we will start to contact you in the next few weeks to verify your information and provide an accurate quote.
We now have 3 National Insurance carriers interested in providing coverage now.We can now actually shop this group policy because of the number of policies involved.
William

Taken right from their website. Looks like there making progress.

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:47 AM
heres the latest news from solo,

"We are at aprox 3,600 policies and we will start to contact you in the next few weeks to verify your information and provide an accurate quote.

We now have 3 National Insurance carriers interested in providing coverage now.We can now actually shop this group policy because of the number of policies involved.

William"

sounds good!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:24 AM
I wouldnt sent any money...or sign any policy until there is 100% certification that
the claims they are making is true.

I work for INSIDE TRACK MOTORSPORT NEWS, one of the supposed partners,....trust me...we ARE NOT PARTNERS!
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:01 PM
Back up

Sunday, March 05, 2006 3:59 PM
Too bad nothing ever became of this

Monday, March 06, 2006 5:13 AM
I agree.

Monday, March 06, 2006 5:48 AM
im with them and i am still paying $220 a month thats hella stupid considering i only paid $95 a month for mustang 5.0

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2134000-2134999/2134641_3_thumb.jpg

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search