2nd gen stuff for sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd gen stuff for sale
Monday, July 25, 2005 12:54 PM
1988 z24 vert. black on grey. 5spd. 210K on car. 155K on 2.8L motor. No rust exept for the typical bottom of door and rear wheel well. (but its light rust) Did front brakes at cert. Just did full exhaust inc new cat and aftermarket muffler. Will include the new toms racing seats if you want(only one istalled so far. Also the sony mp3 cd head unit. I`m a very honest person and will tell you it needs new shocks and struts. The pass rear window stop working. Power door lock switch not working on drivers door. Pass door handle only opens from the inside.(prolly just a clip).
Asking $2500 Can.
For more info or pics you can contact me at cloft@rogers.com

Also have a 1989 z24 vert. Not sure if has sat to long and become a parts car or not. It was the Diza hurricane body kit prototype car. Been sitting for 18-24 months. May just need a tune up and some body work. The door handles have been shaved and half finished But it does have full exhaust, cloth top,kyb/eibach suspension. Make an offer.

Also have 2nd gen phase 1 complete unused brand new headlights. brand new grill(no bowtie) and a new unused low profile wing. Make offers.

And lastly a full 2nd gen Diza hurricane unused body kit inc hood. Make an offer.

I`m located 2hrs north of Toronto. I`m the club prez for the JCO. so I have to much at stake and to lose to think of ripping someone off.

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Re: 2nd gen stuff for sale
Monday, August 22, 2005 7:20 PM
Universal low profile wing w/ l.e.d. 3rd brake light:

phase 1 grill (no bowtie):

phase 1 stock corners:

Phase 1 headlights inc inners(even bulbs too): SOLD

Rims: Advanti racing, 18X7 w/ 215/35/18 Toyo Proxes FZ4 tires:

The car is also for sale: 1988 Z24 Convertible. Black on grey. 5spd. 18mth old top and back window, new front brakes, new exhaust front to back inc,cat and muffler, new battery. 170K on 2.8 motor 210K on car.

1st 4 items are brand new, un-used and uninstalled.
Headlights and corners are sold.
diza bodykit is sold.
MAKE OFFERS................

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search