stereo stuff FS - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stereo stuff FS
Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:20 PM
I just bought this stuff and installed it and realized it is waaayyy too loud for me lmao go figure lol so its for sale and I am gonna downsize

first up is my orion 2500d amplifier, you want power this amp will do whatever you want, 2500rms at 1ohm but it also plays at 2ohms and 4ohms, it is a perfect amp for whatever you have

400 FIRM

next is a brand new set of Pioneer TS-W3001D4 subwoofers, still have all the packaging and box that they were shipped in, I am selling them with a custom box I made dimmensions are 35" wide 14" high and 20" deep tuned to 35htz, also comes with REAL 12awg wire

400 FIRM

also have some random other things like two kenwood LZ-701W lcd screens, set of kenwood excelon components, (missing one tweeter and crossover) but easy to get more, also have a pair of q-logic kick panels for them that are used in a cavalier or sunfire

pm me or email cav2nv420@hotmail.com

pictures can be taken for serious inquiries, also a sound demenstration is also available for serious buyers

Re: stereo stuff FS
Monday, October 06, 2008 4:32 AM
I just had a quick look for some info on the screens and it looks like they are only for dash mounting? Do they have the flush mounting bezel? (for putting in headrests for example)

What price range you looking to get for both?

Monday, October 06, 2008 6:46 AM
rich i pm'ed you on jco..get back and let me know what you want for the q panels as well....

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Monday, October 06, 2008 7:25 AM
100 for the kicks, and as for the screens they dont come witha ny mounting hardware but you can always get that yourself any stereo shop should be able to get that kind of stuff, but you can mount these screens anywhere you want

I am selling the screens for 150 each or 250 for both

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:55 AM

Pmd on the JCO !!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search