LF: and need some opionons on fog lights - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LF: and need some opionons on fog lights
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:24 AM
Hey I'm looking for a set of fog lights for my new bumper, it looks like there is a cut out for the z24 foglights, thats the shape of the holes in the bumper. No idea if the holes are in the right place. So i'm either looking for Z24 fog lights if anyone has a set with the wiring etc, or I'm looking for opinions on other options for fogs.

it's the gravana TRD

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph

Re: LF: and need some opionons on fog lights
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:42 AM
mmmm very nice.
Did you have to pay anything at the border?

z24 lights are supposed to fit in those holes...

Cant wait to see it on in the spring..

Andrew

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:36 PM
I can't wait to see it on in the spring either lol, at the border I paid $8 bucks in tax and that was it. I asked skilz to write me a receipt for less then what I paid and thats all I ended up paying at the border. Almost ended up making the trip for nothing because the one customs officer was trying to remove the bumper from the trunk with my seat back on it. and there was also no way it was going out the way it came, we put it in through the back door. He stopped when I told him theres no way the bumper is coming out that way.

and thanks for letting my know about the fogs, wasn't sure about that.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:19 AM
Jeremy is great to deal with. Ofcourse we tried to hide the fact that we were bringing back a full bodykit and got caught! $250 later we were on our way home! lol

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 2:09 PM
Yeah he shared that story with me, hilarious. Shoulda paid the $3 and got the car wash lol.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 2:51 PM
We were in downtown detroit, we wanted to get out as fast as humanly possible! lol

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:46 PM
I didn't find it that bad, we actually stopped in some pretty sketchy places to take some pics of some abandoned warehouses.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:08 PM
lol picked up a lip in detroit too. didnt have to pay nothing.. but he did ask "whats in your backseat".. well i didnt lie.. a part of the car. lol

Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:57 AM
lol nice, I always get harassed at the border, on the way in to detroit I had to shut my car off at the booth where you show your passports and he looked in my trunk and backseat. It's never been a smooth crossing when I cross the border in my car. everyone else has no problem that I've been with. @!#$ annoying lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search