For Sale: Eibach Sport Line Lowering Springs - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale: Eibach Sport Line Lowering Springs
Friday, June 12, 2009 8:32 PM
Exactly what the title says, I had coil-overs on the car before but I hit a pothole destroying one of them. I needed the car fixed ASAP so I bought the springs on rkpsort.com the same day. However, after ordering them, my mechanic said that he could get them the next day if I paid a little more so I went for that. Unfortunately, when I went to cancel the ones I ordered from rksport, it was too late and 2 weeks later I had to pay ups $75 to pick it up. Now, I'm out $400CAN which is really bad for me, being a student at York and all and only having 3 months to make money for the next year.....STUPID STRIKE!!!!!!

Anyway, I know that no-body will be willing to pay $400 for the springs but I am willing to let them for $300CAN. They are COMPLETELY NEW; I have not even opened the box. If you are interested, just give me an e-mail at oonindu@hotmail.com!!!
I live in Brampton and have class at York Monday to Thursday and can meet within a reasonable distance to people who are interested in the springs.

FYI, I have the exact same set on the car right now and they are AMAZING!!!!

http://www.rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=490&appid=161&mdid=2&catid=3

Re: For Sale: Eibach Sport Line Lowering Springs
Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:11 AM
not one person here would buy springs for 300 bucks best bet is tring to return them. Or post them on kijiji.ca
Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:48 AM
Well, $300 Shipped for these springs is a good deal unless you find a sale at a local performance store. Check ebay, these go for $240-$280 not shipped....

Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:48 PM
Yeah.....I have not even opened the box and i can meet with anyone in the GTA.....pretty much, they are $329.95 US + $75 CAN for shippling....i can let them go for lower then $300 but i just want to get rid of them ASAP so that i can pay off some of my student loans...just e-mail.
Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:57 PM
Not bad for new ones.

I picked up a near new set with very low miles on them from skilz for only $180 though.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:40 AM
i picked up a new set for $200 years ago, $300 is still pricey

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:38 AM
just let the man sell his @!#$

250 the 300 is the going price for BRAND NEW springs

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:48 PM
VIPERREDZED wrote:just let the man sell his @!#$

250 the 300 is the going price for BRAND NEW springs

Agreed, if you dont wanna buy them, stfu.

Good luck dude. Dont mind the cheap asses here, its normal amongst J-body owners.
I think its a very fair price for springs that are still in the original box.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:52 PM
Yeah, i agree that $300 is quite a bit of money but i originally paid just over $400 with all the taxes + shipping and handling.....pretty much, im selling the springs for about $20 less then what its going for on rksport.com without the shipping and handling....i can see that there is not a lot of interest for them if they are going for $300 so i am open to any offers below that, just e-mail me.....ill be open to selling them throughout the summer but im not going to just give them away!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:42 PM
whitecav wrote:Yeah, i agree that $300 is quite a bit of money but i originally paid just over $400 with all the taxes + shipping and handling.....pretty much, im selling the springs for about $20 less then what its going for on rksport.com without the shipping and handling....i can see that there is not a lot of interest for them if they are going for $300 so i am open to any offers below that, just e-mail me.....ill be open to selling them throughout the summer but im not going to just give them away!!!!!!!

Post them on kijiji too man, you gotta remember most jbody owners are cheap. Goodluck with the sale, I honestly hope you get what you want for 'em. $300 isn't that unreasonable and if they don't wanna pay it they can move on and stop wasting ur time.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:02 PM
Unless you get a sale or discount etc........... $300 is a damn good price, agreed with outs, let him sell his @!#$, good luck with the sale.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search