Stuff for sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for sale
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:00 AM
Hey guys, another for sale thread here.

just cleaning out the basement and want to make space

- blue/black ractive racing seats, great shape, will mount to your stock sliders with little modification ..... 150 for the pair

- 240sx seats, great shape as well, able to fit a 4 point harness and keep a stockish look... will need to make custom brackets, but they have the stock sliders on them... 80 for the pair

- 00-02 Cav rear silver lip, small hairline crack in one side (does not go all the way through) , nothing major, good shape otherwise.... 60

- fiberglass special, drift front and sides, front was hit, sides were cut to be customized, 40 bucks for it all. (front is for the 95-99 cav but im sure you could make it work with anything)

- 4 point ractive harness, never installed, black... 40

- 00-02 cav headlights and corners, were taken apart and painted black by prev. owner, need a little work, ... 30

- 00-02 black cav trunk lid with spoiler (led tail) GREAT SHAPE only one or two scratches and has red z24 emblem etc in tact... 100

- rear bench out of a grand am GT, would need to upholster to your interior colour etc, good shape... 30

- sunroof for cav or fire, great shape, everything works, also have a beige headliner... 50 (comes with switch etc)

- and i have an 8gb ipod touch in perfect shape, barely used as It sat in my car all the time, but someone stole my headphones ... retails for 239, yours for 150, and it comes with a dock.

Thats all, thanks for looking, will take all offers, and i know its no use in saying please no lowballers... prices are already pretty low IMO.

Pictures upon request

And on to the free stuff

FREE FREE FREE

- z24 sides, with screw holes yay

- base model 95-99 cav front and rear bumpers, black, some scratches, front has the good old home depot lip

- couple sunroof assemblies, for parts

- stock 95-99 cav headlights, great shape.

FREE FREE FREE

i just want them out of my house lol

Andrew

Re: Stuff for sale
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:09 AM
What kinda modification to get the stock sliders to fit the seats?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:22 AM
Drill a hole in the top of the slider for one hole, and use a piece of metal to extend to another hole. 2 of the 4 holes bolt right up...

Its an easy process...

Andrew

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:09 PM
hey andrew i may be interested in the harness...is it hard to switch sunroofs? mine goes up but not back lol

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:50 PM
pmd

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:17 PM
pmd
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:04 PM
If you want to get rid of the z sides just drop them off to a beverly tire and auto location thers three in hamilton with a ship to 120 attn brandon label they will be out of your hair and noone pays for shipping
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:58 AM
Hmmmmm sounds good to me brandon, like I said they are just taking up space.

Pm me the details and I will make it happen man

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:03 AM
Pics of those ractive seats please Also where are ya located ??

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:09 AM
Im in Hamilton Teri, heading up to london tonight if your around that area.

Ill post pics up now, they arent the greatest but its what I have at work

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:13 AM

Its a micro fiber material, the seats are in great shape, a little wear but nothing major, and for the price you cant go wrong.

Ractive seats go for almost 200-300 each.

The blue is slightly darker than what is displayed, but you get the idea.

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:41 AM
^ That's so freakin tempting ... lol Where abouts are you located ? Do they say Ractive on the top or are they nameless fronts ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:43 AM
btw I see a crossover, can I see ur door panel!? lol

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:47 AM
They have Ractive stitched in black, it looks nice.

Ill have to get a pic of the door panel for you, I dont have any atm.

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:24 AM
Can ya snag a photo of the top of the seats for me when you shoot the door panel by any chance ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:35 AM
Yes I will do that tonight if I get a chance.

The seats are in the basement, not being used, and have been there for a few months now!

Ill get those pics and post them up asap.

BTW my door panels are nothing special. used the crossovers in the map pouch, the tweeters and the 6.5 inch speaker in the back of the door to get a better sound distribution all around in the car. So basically I still have the door speakers in the stock location, and I added speakers to the back of the doors o I am running 6 speakers in addition to the subs in the trunk. My next step is to center mount a speaker in the dash to get the sound from the middle and then i will be set.

It looks pretty good and sounds great, I just need to upgrade the 6.5s.

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:18 AM
Hello,

I sent you an email about the rear 02 Lip...I never got a respondse. I interested....Either pick up or shipped to Whitby

Cheers
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:33 AM
Yeah I replied, then got a notice send failure or something like that.

I prefer not to ship, so if you can pick it up its yours.

I replied 2 times but I guess it just didnt work.

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:36 AM
^^ I may be heading out that direction to meet another org member for parts, we can meet in Toronto area to do the sale...

If not youll have to head to Hamilton, shipping items that big is not in my interest...

Andrew

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:44 AM
Sure I work in Scarborough so, we can meet up....Lemme know where and when?
Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:43 AM
blue/black ractive racing seats, great shape, will mount to your stock sliders with little modification ..... 150 for the pair (possibly sold)

- 240sx seats, great shape as well, able to fit a 4 point harness and keep a stockish look... will need to make custom brackets, but they have the stock sliders on them... 80 for the pair

- 00-02 Cav rear silver lip, small hairline crack in one side (does not go all the way through) , nothing major, good shape otherwise.... 60 (possibly sold)

- fiberglass special, drift front and sides, front was hit, sides were cut to be customized, 40 bucks for it all. (front is for the 95-99 cav but im sure you could make it work with anything)

- 4 point ractive harness, never installed, black... 40 (sold)

- 00-02 cav headlights and corners, were taken apart and painted black by prev. owner, need a little work, ... 30

- 00-02 black cav trunk lid with spoiler (led tail) GREAT SHAPE only one or two scratches and has red z24 emblem etc in tact... 100

- rear bench out of a grand am GT, would need to upholster to your interior colour etc, good shape... 30

- sunroof for cav or fire, great shape, everything works, also have a beige headliner... 50 (comes with switch etc)

- and i have an 8gb ipod touch in perfect shape, barely used as It sat in my car all the time, but someone stole my headphones ... retails for 239, yours for 150, and it comes with a dock.

Forgot to add I have m3 tyle mirrors for the 2dr, im sure they would work on the 4 dr? they are carbon fiber style, with led turn signals and power options... 50

Andrew

Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:32 PM
Consider the lip sold, will pick up 100% on July 5th as I will be traveling to Simcoe.

PS I heard through the grape vine you were looking for 02 tails, i have a mint pair
Monday, June 29, 2009 6:04 AM
Lol, Thanks Dacey, that was a little while ago, and I have since aquired some 02 tails.

Great, the lip is yours. I should be around whenever you want to grab it.

Andrew

Monday, June 29, 2009 7:20 AM
New items added to list, updated list and prices.

- blue/black ractive racing seats, great shape, will mount to your stock sliders with little modification ..... 150 for the pair

- 00-02 Cav rear silver lip, small hairline crack in one side (does not go all the way through) , nothing major, good shape otherwise.... 60

- 4 point ractive harness, never installed, black... 40

- 00-02 black cav trunk lid with spoiler (led tail) GREAT SHAPE only one or two scratches and has red z24 emblem etc in tact... best offer

- m3 tyle mirrors for the 2dr, im sure they would work on the 4 dr? they are carbon fiber style, with led turn signals and power options... 50

- dual guage pod molded into a pillar, smoothed and painted black- 80

- dual guage pod not molded, uses 4 caps to hold onto a pillar, already mounted and comes paint matched to graphite interior - 50

- ractive Volt meter with tinted faceplate and multi colour leds, used for 4 months - 40

- ractive oil pressure guage with electronic sending unit used 4 months, tinted faceplate with multi colour leds - 40

- front strut bar, has CF design on it but it is peeling and needs to be sanded... 40

- 99 sunfire top dash pad painted black, good shape - 30

- 99 sunfire center console, smoothed and painted - needs to be painted to your interior, - 30

- cav trunk, black, no spoiler, shaved key hole - best offer

- MTX Thunder 7804 Super amplifier 4 channel amp with 4 channel RCA's, used for 2 months, still have original box - 300
Thunder 4-channel Super Amplifier featuring patented class A/B output
100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms, 200 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
400 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms, 800 watts x 1 front/rear summed output
Xtant Technology Cooling (XTC) - Thermal-regulated turbo-charged fan intercooler
PrizmEFX accent lighting effects - Customizable to match your vehicle's interior
Semi-unregulated MOSFET power supply
Overload and thermal protection
StreetWires connection terminals
Variable electronic crossover at 40~350 Hz, selectable 12 dB Hi/24 dB Low Mono, defeatable
Bass boost at 40 Hz, 0~18 dB/octave variable
A.R.C. (Active Resonance Control): Cut 0~15 dB/octave, Freq. 200 Hz
Input (RCA connection): Low-level, hi-level w/Smart Engage
Input sensitivity: 100mV-1V/1V-10V switchable
CEA-2006 Compliant
Dimensions: 20-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H

- MTX 6001 mono amp- 300 bucks

Andrew

Monday, June 29, 2009 3:59 PM
yo Andrew, check your email. I may be in the area come Wednesday to drop off those rims.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search