WTB:Front and rear easystreet - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB:Front and rear easystreet
Saturday, August 08, 2009 8:19 AM
I am not looking for a whole kit, just the front and rear setup. I already have a full kit, but the shocks/bags need to be replaced.

Re: WTB:Front and rear easystreet
Monday, August 10, 2009 5:54 AM
ur can replace the just the struts on the ez street kit, whats wrong with the struts u have?

Monday, August 10, 2009 3:33 PM
they are not actually easystreet ones to begin with. Someone has take some bags from who know what and put them on stock monroe sensatrac shocks. And no, they are not on the car. The rears are toast. But I got everything for dirt cheap, so I can't really complain.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:04 PM
I have rears that i no longer need. They worked good but one needs an o-ring at the top as it had a slow leak.
Not really sure what to ask, PM me a reasonable offer and we can work from there.

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Friday, August 14, 2009 4:05 PM
Take pictures... I want to see what these struts look like. Im curious.

Friday, August 14, 2009 4:28 PM
I don't have a camera, but picture a monroe strut, with an airbag from a transport trailer.
Friday, August 14, 2009 7:22 PM
i dont think iv ever seen a transport with sleeve bags on it?i could be wrong but thats just me...

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:23 AM
Tranport bags are generaly pretty large. Although i will assume you just mean a u-air style bag

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:47 PM
Ya thats the style pretty much. I am torn right now between keeping this setup and slowly building it, or just dumping it and getting coilovers again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search