Rear speakers don't work? help! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear speakers don't work? help!
Sunday, July 25, 2010 2:09 AM
in my Cavalier, I have 2 12 Type R subs and Alpine 1000W RMS amp, it pounds hard, and when I got the car and last time i check my rear speakers worked, now they dont, I even tried new speakers, and still no go, wiring is good, I cant figure it out, the trunk release(KEY fob) and light in the trunk have power so the wiring seems okay that way, and I played the music touched both positive and negative together of the rear speaker wires to see if it would short out and trip the radio fuse but no go just kept playing.....Both speakers dont work, and tried that new set too like mentioned....anyone have any sort of ideas? These little 4x6 in the front are killin me by themselves lol. Thanks!

Re: Rear speakers don't work? help!
Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:34 PM
id say its to do with your head unit.. i have a jvc deck and the one speaker on the rear went out, replaced speaker and nothing.. sent the deck in to be checked..i put my spare jvc deck in and the speaker worked fine.. got the deck back tried it again and nothing..(i got a free replacement deck because mine didnt work right and they "couldn't" find anythign wrong)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search