Part out feeler - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Part out feeler
Monday, August 16, 2010 1:22 PM
Alright, here goes.
I've been contemplating this for QUITE some time now, and I think that this is the right time for this.
Lives change, and I'm sick of modding a cavalier. Time to get something I can enjoy as is.
So here it is, the part out list :

First up - M62 supercharger kit. This will come with EVERYTHING to supercharge your 2003-2005 Ecotec engine. This setup made 214whp on DaSilvas dyno. It has been retuned and should make 220-225whp EASY. Quick car and SUPER reliable power.
-3" ZZP Modular Pulley, GM Stg 2 belt, ZZP S3 heat exchanger, pump and hoses, 42# GM Stg 2 injectors, 02 fuel rail and all pulleys and blower related items, 3 pillar gauge pod for a 95-02 cav w/ boost, oil and volt gauges. I could also include the HPTuners PCM done by Shane @ Innovative Tuning. I’ll need a stock PCM in return.
May also need stock parts, I'll have to see what I still have laying around.
$ 2200 for EVERYTHING.
$ 2000 for all but the PCM

95-99 Toyota Cavalier Tails - with harness. $150 firm
Custom Projector Headlights – A6 Projectors and 6000k HID’s - $250 + stock headlights in good condition
Custom HID Projector fogs w/ 4300k yellow bulbs - $125 + stock fogs in good condition
EP3 Honda Civic SiR Seats. Black w/ red stitch. Comes with custom mounts and also matching 1 off shift boot and ebrake boot - $350 + stock seats & boots
Tein Basics – Full coilover suspension. Height adjustable, really good ride for coils - $500+ stock suspension in good shape. Retail for around a 1000 new.
Factory GM Vert front strut brace - $40
Ractive Chrome rear strut brace - $25
Ikon GT-5 Rims – 17x7 hyper grey w/ polished lip, Nexen N3000 tires with 80% tread remaining. $400 + stock rims (don’t care the year) with good all seasons.
Neon rear disc conversion – backing plates, machined brackets, and SS lines w/ hardware. You’ll need a fitting or 2 for the rear lines. They have disappeared.
Only other thing missing is the calipers, rotors and pads. $200.

I think that is all that I have to get rid of off of it. I have a full exhaust also, but not sure how I’d sell it.

I’d also sell the car as a whole if wanted. Price for the car as it sits, 138xxx kms, only boosted for the last 10000 km. Royal Purple 5w30 oil, RP synthetic MTF. 20% tinted windows all around. $4200 for the entire car. Very meticulously maintained.
I would really rather sell it all as a whole, much easier considering my schedule.

Please, don’t waste my time with low ball offers, you all know what the parts are worth, and so do I. I’m not taking a huge hit on all of this. I have EASILY $2600 into the blower and tune alone. And there are quite a few 1 off parts there that you won’t find elsewhere.
Please PM with SERIOUS inquiries, or email alexcullens at gmail dot com.
All price are BO, within reason.

Again, this is a feeler for now, to see if there is interest. A part out will happen for sure in the coming months I think.
Supercharger won't be available until the end of September, as that's when I'll be on holidays.

Complete list of mods can be found in my reg

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Re: Part out feeler
Monday, August 16, 2010 1:36 PM
GLWS bud

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:28 AM
im interested in the rear brakes

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:42 AM
Interested in he rear strut brace
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:14 AM
Rear brakes Pending sale!!

Phil - I'll let you know on the bar. Someone local is interested in it.

214whp 190wtq
Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:30 AM
pm'ed

Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:36 AM
Car sold as it sits, pending pickup

214whp 190wtq
Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:14 AM
wow..... still shocked it sold so fast... what a deal though!

J-Body Club of Ontario (JCO)
Friday, August 27, 2010 8:09 AM
Im in shock it sold that fast too! lol Good tho

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Sunday, September 12, 2010 10:25 AM
let me know if sold im interested in the coils

Sunday, September 12, 2010 7:30 PM
Like they said above ya, cars gone man.

214whp 190wtq

Monday, September 13, 2010 4:08 PM
Blindz24 wrote:Im in shock it sold that fast too! lol Good tho

- T.

why would you be shocked it was a good car for a good price. the problem is people think there cars/parts are worth more then they are thus why certain things take for ever to sell. colins car was an example his orginal price was high 3400s aren't rare anymore. certain mods don't cost anything

JBO since July 30, 2001
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:20 AM
NOTa2_4 wrote:
Blindz24 wrote:Im in shock it sold that fast too! lol Good tho

- T.

why would you be shocked it was a good car for a good price. the problem is people think there cars/parts are worth more then they are thus why certain things take for ever to sell. colins car was an example his orginal price was high 3400s aren't rare anymore. certain mods don't cost anything

I think it was simply the fact that the car was only listed for a week lol.
Either way.

Mods, this thread can be deleted, cars gone, no need for the thread anymore.

214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:29 PM
damn i was interested in the lights

Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:14 AM
Head over to JCO, guys name is Roy. I believe he is selling them.

214whp 190wtq
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search