2 pocket bikes stolen from winnipeg, manitoba, canada - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2 pocket bikes stolen from winnipeg, manitoba, canada
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:51 PM
sorry about posting this in the wrong section, figured the stolen section gets less hits than this one and am just looking to get my bikes back. 2 pocket bikes were stolen from mcnaught caddilac in wpg, manitoba canada tonight approx 830pm. one is orange and black half fairing, the other is black full fairing. orange one is a 47cc, the black one is a 49cc. orange one has a racing exhaust and performance air filter, also has raised black seat and a broken rear brake handle. i am offering a 100$ cash reward (50$ per bike, can transfer via paypal if bikes are found somewhere not in manitoba) to the whereabouts of the bikes, or the person/s who have them. a black jeep 4dr is the suspected vehicle to have driven off with them, any information leading to getting the bikes back is no questions asked. i know this isn't a local forum, but figured if someone spots them on ebay or a local classified site and they seem to fit the description or are being sold by a sketchy character, they might be able to notify me. here is a picture of the orange bike (mine)

PM me if you come across any details regarding the bikes, or if you're a local PM me and i'll give you my cell number so you can contact me at any time. thanks for your help

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search