So, who wants my rims? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So, who wants my rims?
Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:27 PM
I've had these Enkeis for a long time now, at least 8 years. I've had a lot of compliments on them over those years. They're the 5+ model, which when produced, were exclusively available through Discount Tire in the US. It's unlikely you've seen any other car around here rolling on these rims. Now's your chance to have them on your car.

There are some blemishes on the face of at least one, but they're all straight, never been curbed. Once I pull them off the car for the season and give them a thorough cleaning, I'll take some detailed pics. The tires are Falken FK452, size 225/45ZR17, purchased in the spring of 09 so they have two seasons worth of wear, none of which on a track.

Want to stand out from the rest?

Make me an offer. I won't take any less than $600 so don't even try with the lowballing.

I've also got a few other goodies like an old RK Sport 4-1 header for 99.5+ LD9 (non-EGR for those wondering), lightweight stock sized crank pulley, some silver 2-dr M3 mirrors with no signal repeaters, stock FE2 front sway bar (needs end links and possibly D-bushings too), ummm what else is there...oh yeah, some ugly chrome Sunfire coupe 3D style tails, Cavalier airbags and SDM (that's the module that makes them go boom), a Caspar's rear O2 simulator...I think that's about it for now.

PM, email, post here, whatever. Get this crap outta here!

14.330 @ 96.37mph

Re: So, who wants my rims?
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:56 PM
What they look like when they're clean...

As I said, I'll take more pics when they're off the car and cleaned up.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Re: So, who wants my rims?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:18 PM
PM'd
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search