Need Driver's seat for '01 Z24 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Driver's seat for '01 Z24
Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:26 PM
So I need to replace the driver's seat in my '01 Z24, and wondering if anyone on here is parting out a car that might have what I'm looking for. Interior colour is "Neutral", which to my eye is a beige-y grey with black flecks in the cloth graining. Would prefer to get one that matches the rest of the interior if I can, hence posting here. So far not much luck at auto recyclers for a match. Seats from 2000-2003 m/y coupes will have what I need. If you have what I'm looking for, I am more than willing to come and get it for a reasonable price. I am in Barrie, but willing to travel a couple hours in any direction if necessary. Let me know if you can help.
Thanks!

Re: Need Driver's seat for '01 Z24
Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:20 PM
I have a 2000 coupe seat don't know if it is the right colour you are looking for?? send me a pic of the material and I will let you know.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:41 AM
Here are a couple of photos of the interior seat in question so you can see the cloth colour. The reason I have to replace it is that the backrest is slowly "falling" backwards, so that even when fully positioned upright, it will still be reclined. I've managed a temporary fix for now, but it will have to be replaced. I suspect the plate where the recline lever is has broken free of the seat base, and haven't found a fix for it, so looking for a replacement.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:56 PM
Aww sorry man I have the dark grey interior. Good luck with the search.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:14 PM
I have some from a 4dr, doubt you wanna deal with those
Monday, March 14, 2011 9:29 PM
I'm swappin out my '03 Cavy seats from my retired '99 GA-GT........still lookin for a seat?

Town of Milton
Monday, March 14, 2011 9:30 PM
Mine seem a bit darker too, but i don't need the shot gun seat either...
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:57 AM
Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Can you post a pic of your seat? I had to bite the bullet and put in what I could find for now, but would like to put in a replacement that matches the cloth of the original.
Thanks
Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:24 AM
not sure how yet.......PM me if you want, i'll email (large/clear) pics.
the seats pretty much match your console color really.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search