DarkGlow K-W & Area - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DarkGlow K-W & Area
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:35 PM
We are starting up a car club for Cavaliers and Sunfires, we are a in town club who like to hang out and talk about each other's cars. To be in the club you must have either a cavalier and/or sunfire. First, second and third generation cars are welcomed. Must live in Kitchener/Waterloo and area since we will be meeting weekly. For any inquiries, add D.g. Darkglow as a friend on facebook or view our facebook page link below

Re: DarkGlow K-W & Area
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:46 PM
good luck, this club is 10 years too late.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:51 PM
why do you say that?
Tuesday, August 02, 2011 6:26 AM
Because the jbody scene is dead. Trying to start a club exclusively for cars which stopped production 6 years ago can't help either.
And to be honest why would anyone join your club when there are clubs like JBO (who are dieing) and span across Ontario, Durham region Jbodies (recently deceased).

You're setting yourself up for a huge FAILURE.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 7:01 AM
Then why is it that we just started the club up and we already have over 10 new members and we are still getting more members.
If this is a dieing breed then how come we have found many people to be apart of this group.
Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:07 AM
Sarah Cameron wrote:Then why is it that we just started the club up and we already have over 10 new members and we are still getting more members.
If this is a dieing breed then how come we have found many people to be apart of this group.

thats great, hope you guys prove me wrong.

Sunday, August 14, 2011 3:02 PM
yea the club is great and im part of it. ppl are till out there with the j body
Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:36 PM
mitchell guimond wrote:ppl are till out there with the j body

It makes a great winter beater!

The cav went 14.330 @ 96.37mph. I'm sure the G8 will be a bit faster...one of these days I'll get it to the track!
Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:34 AM
I'd join you but I'm in Ottawa. Who cares what he thinks true j lovers will always be out there. There's clubs way smaller with less members that do just fine. Go any city you will find 300zx clubs and prelude clubs or any car that has been dead for a while. My gen grew up modifying what we could afford at our age and I appreciate any old platform tastefully done. Good luck pm me if your around here!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search