J body guys in Ottawa - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J body guys in Ottawa
Sunday, June 03, 2012 5:36 PM
Are there any j-body guys in Ottawa??

Re: J body guys in Ottawa
Sunday, June 03, 2012 5:53 PM
Im not in Ottawa, but i live on base in Petawawa. So im close.

Monday, June 04, 2012 7:01 AM
There's a few of us left.

J-Body Club of Ontario (JCO)
Monday, June 04, 2012 2:44 PM
r u on j-body club of Ontario www.j-body.com there are afew on there. and i see some modded cavys around the base. i have no idea who they are but i do see them. lol at least 3 (other than myself) anyways.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:28 PM
Nice so there is some guys around Ottawa. I heard of j body of ontario but I lost my user name and password. I tried to retrieve it but i get stuck on the random question. I typed everything and nothing works. We should all meet up. If any one is avilable It would be sweet to see some cavaliers for once and to get some help / answer some questions or just shoot the @!#$
Wednesday, June 06, 2012 9:18 AM
i wish i could, i have tried in the past but i am just way to busy all the time. There is a group in our area called TeamVSR (Valley Street Rides) Team VSR. im on that forum as well. they usually meet at Splash auto on petawawa blvd here in pet. and they are not just j-body the have all makes and models. just a bunch of guy that like to get their cars together and cruze.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 8:18 PM
You guys should come to the J-Body Bash on August 18th!

www.JCOBash.com

J-Body Club of Ontario (JCO)
Friday, September 20, 2013 10:25 AM
im in kemptville about 30 to 40 min outta ottawa.. im looking to meet up with some other jbodys and get some diffrent ideas on what i could do for interior or exterior mods. and if anyone has any knowladge on 3800 swaps aswell would be sweeet
Thursday, November 07, 2013 5:36 AM
if any one is interested i really want to do a meet some where in Ottawa area if any one is interested just to get to gether show off our rides and learn new stuff and get ideas and such and basically just cruse im thinking ether the 13 or 14th of November. if your down please message me. and we can decide on a meet place and what to do. if no one messages me i will try and organize one some time next year in the summer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search