All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 10 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:16 PM
damn dave im glad ur so happy im here. neways im bored out of my mind in mooresville right now till i figure out what there is to do besides go race the mustangs at the dragstrip. but like dave said we are gonna plan a good meet so you guys better show.

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:53 PM
Hey whats up im ted from Lexington but i go up to highponit and everywhere else anybody close by (modded 2.4 aka hondakiller)
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:01 PM
hey ted i have no idea where lexington is but i am in mooresville

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:02 PM
what kind of car do you drive and mods?
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:59 PM
Josh Lexington is about 30-45 minutes away from us- depending on the traffic and your speed
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:39 PM
so wheres this meet up going to be?
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:53 AM
so whats up all nc folks, its been a while since I have been around on here, ive met with a couple of you in Raleigh one time - - been takin a "time-out" , a meet would be cool to see all whats repin around here......

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:59 AM
Bagged Did you come to the meet at the mall on capital blvd ?
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:24 PM
ted ive got alot of mods alot you wouldnt notice but my list is gettin longer by the day. here is my list.

My mods
interior:
custom fiberglass trunk with 1 12inch kicker vr2 sub
800 watt kicker amp
custom fiberglass center console
fuel pressure gauge
a/f ratio gauge
oil pressure gauge
boost gauge ( to read my vacuum i guess)
pioneer 8500 series cd player
6 6 inch roadmaster subs in various areas
6 1/2 pioneers 2 ways in doors

exterior:
drift kit
enkei rx1 racing 17s
trailer hitch
revotec projector headlights
carbon fiber tails
black primer
ram air hood

engine:
full paint job
rsm ported intake
62mm tb
2.3 ho underdrive pulley
100 shot of nitrous
2.2 internal swap on transmission
custom spark plug wire setup, and i do mean custom
pacesetter header
side exit exhaust
battery relocation
holley boost actuated fpr
cam swap to come

one fine day:
paint job
turbo with nitrous system
back seat delete
racing seats

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:28 PM
right now the meet is looking like maybe piedmont dragway towards the end of january or early february. our car club has a few sc members that are gonna need advance notice so hopefully we will have a date set b4 january 1st.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:00 PM
I am so down for piedmont, tell me a day and time and I will most certainly be there!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:40 PM
I myself am saving some money for some light work on my cav.I need to replace my input shaft seal it's leaking so,I have decided to replace the whole left side axle since I have to remove it to fix the problem.Once fixed I am go to go.I have not driven it much lately and choose not to until I fix this,xmas is coming up hope to have so gift cards to pay for some of it.Other than that all is peachy and working on some small things while the old cav sits idle and covered up.Woo what a book.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:18 AM
DiryBlack Z-- I went to that meetin, bout what, 2 yrs ago, yea at that mall off Capital Blvd.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:51 PM
bagged we still meet up there on the weekends at the triangle mall fri and sat night

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:27 AM
cool deal, ill have to try to make it out there sometime, every weekend?? what time?

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:36 PM
sorry for the late post, as all knows, i'm the youngs of street shadows, 17, i'm down with the NC meet, i'll show, just let me know a week in advance so i can tell the shop i'm not coming in lol,

just riding around in the 4 door cav
Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:08 PM
Thought I would say to have a merrrrrrry christmas and enjoy ur time off etc.I am hoping to get some gift cards myself to aid in my money situation to pay for parts for my old cav.I hope to have things in order by the first of the yr provided the weather cooperates and I have the time to do it.Woo hoo or something like that .Hope this coming yr will alloy MORE of us to meet up than last at some meets like piedmont and so forth and meet some of u that I have not meet yet.I am the only 1st gen cavy owner around so spotting me in a crowd should not be to hard once my cars issues are fixed.

Friday, December 23, 2005 11:22 AM
ok i'm just jumping in on this.... i read capital blvd and mall... i'm new to raleigh (cary actually) but anyways if anything goes down i may try to make an apearance

Sunday, December 25, 2005 7:40 AM
nightfire, baggedfire..... we meet up just about every weekend somtimes both fri and sat night about 930-10 we start off at either wendys off of capital blvd or at triangle mall. WideF$$kinOpen98Z will be up there this next weekend dec 29-30

nightfire if you need directions just let me know its pretty easy from cary. also i live near cary so you can always meet up and follow me there

Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:20 AM
Welcome to the org, not from NC but went to training at Lejuene. Nice country, just too damn cold. But welcome!!!

Terry

Your V 8 may have horsepower but mine has horsepower and better gas mileage.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:39 PM
yeah seriously lets meet on capital. I've got another new guy with an eco that would roll out to. i will be out if anyone wants to meet. i posted a new thread so hit me up.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:07 PM
hey dnacustoms can you shoot me some directions too?
please!
im in charlotte
cavykid666@yahoo.com

Dark for fear of failure
An inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting
Roiling hate
Death gripped my veins
Unveiling rancid petals
Flowering forth foul nectar
The space between a blink and a tear
Death blooms.-mudvayne
Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:42 AM
streetfighterz wrote:hey dnacustoms can you shoot me some directions too?
please!
im in charlotte
cavykid666@yahoo.com

its pretty easy from charlotte. You just get on 85N take that to 40E stay on 40 and get off on exit 285 i think is what it is you are takeing 540 towards raleigh/wake forest get on 540 and you are going to take the capital blvd exit stay on the far left lane and take a right at the light go through the first light and you will see the mall on your left. we usually meet up at the wendys further down capital. the wendys is on your left after the ford dealership if you are going to come out and get lost or need furhter directions give me a call at 919 606 9764

Friday, January 06, 2006 8:55 PM
Hey once again!I am just about to finish my battery cable project,new cables that is and then my next project is to do my LHS axle and input shaft seal.Then my car will be good.I am considering doing the RHS axle too,being its 20yrs old.Not much else going on right now,but hope to see some new faces this yr when the NC js meet up sometime in the spring or something.That's about it and wanted to say I surf here all the time reading post mostly or ocassionally in the chat room under the name oldschool.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:58 PM
New to jbody im from Thomasville NC . Seems like a nice place to be!!

05 Cavi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search