All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 4 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 6:14 AM
hey cadence, i am in charlotte too. I see some j-bodies around, but i don't think i've seen yours. I am usually on the east side

Sunday, June 20, 2004 8:24 PM
Ok where is everyone HIDING like no one is posting as much.AS for me I have not done much on my old cav due to other crap,but at least I did drive it last week at cavy speed thats not warp but it sure was fun.Hope every one is doing alright and lets see some more of ALL of u on the J a little more.Have a kick n week coming up.

Sunday, June 20, 2004 9:31 PM
Well, I do think that with the upcoming show at Midnight Addictions, and the J Bash, peopel are posting a little more, but I think most of us will be meeting for the first time next month at Midnight Addictions. Oh, just wait until September. I was thinking about a national meeting of all the J - Revolution chapters. But the NC chapter is still in the works right now, so we'll see.
Thursday, June 24, 2004 7:32 PM
Cool on that jason,hope to see some J's thier and meet some of those who cruise here on the site.AT least friday is almost here and looking forward to the weekend,hope everyone has a kick azz day.Bey for now.

Friday, July 02, 2004 8:06 PM
What's going on with everyone.SInce this is a holiday weekend I guess alot of folks are out or just opted to stay in town like me.Looking forward to seeing a little more participation on everyone's part to stay in touch at least on the J.Gonna finally finish installing that stereo in the old cavy FINALLY.I have just been to busy to finish it and looks like saturday will be my day to get that damn thing in.None the less hoping to do some more improvements on it little nit picky stuff.Sure wish more first gens were out ,do not see to many old coupes around.I know of one 85 -87 hatch that floats around sanford looks rough,seen it while driving my big truck several times.That's my catalog of rambling and have a nice holly day ok.

Friday, July 02, 2004 11:45 PM
I'm still alive and kickin! Me, I'm working all weekend. My cav is turning out to be a pretty expensive habbit. I won't have everything done for the show in High Point, but I'll have my carbon fiber hood, dual catback, and streetglow lights on in time for the J Bash!
Saturday, July 03, 2004 11:29 AM
Since when did everyone start talking? I leave for a few months and then everyone starts talking and meeting up...strange. I hope to see some nice jbodies around and not just jbodies with a cheap muffler and bolt on wing. Thats my rant, and will continue to be. I'll be around, and my business will have a 7ton lift in around a month(if napa or toolsusa comes around to dilvery terms) and paint booth ran by a 80gallon compressor. I'll let everyone know whats up with that when things start falling more into place.

Greg x heart <br>

xxx
Monday, July 05, 2004 7:09 PM
Finally have my stereo in THE CAR INSTALLED!I still have to some tie wrapping on the harness but that's easy.The front speakers were not to bad to install but,running ALL new speaker wire was not a breeze.The rear was timely since I took the time to run it in conduit to the original wiring track all the way to the front for NEATNESS.The front required removing some dash stuff so I could route it neat and conceal it.It sure is nice to have all the hard work done.That was my fun for sat had some rain cause me to finish it on monday but no big deal.I do plan on going over to hp at least to check out the show and meet some people that hang out here.That's the scoup and have a fun week .Alrighty

Sunday, July 11, 2004 7:47 AM
Im Cas. Im new to the JBO.. just wanting to meet others to cruise with here in NC. Im in Cherry Point. Nice to meet all of you. <br>

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Sunday, July 11, 2004 1:15 PM
Hey Cas, where exactly is cherry point, I am in the Charlotte area. Welcome to the site too by the way! <br>

CADENCE
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:17 AM
Hey baddog8 I am in Charlotte too, need a pic of your car so I can tell if I have ever seen it before. Need some fellow J-bodiest to hang out with. <br>

www.cardomain.com/id/vertigovisions

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:45 PM
Glad to see thier are more js out thier.I just ramble on here to keep the post alive.I have finally got my new stereo done in my OLD cav thats a 1985.I plan on doing so more upgrades to it soon I hope.I have no idea where all the gbo and hp and winstom salem folks have been.So be it maybe we can have a meet some time in the future when everyone in this area can meet one sat and do lunch or dinner and hang out who know's.I summer has alot going on with work or vac or other shows.Alrighty

Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:15 AM
Raleigh here... just got my 88 z24 vert and am starting the process of fixing it up this weekend. It's my first project and needs a lot of different things (nothing too major though) so I'm sure it will be a long and challenging process, but I'll get it done! <br>

----
rock rock on!
Thursday, July 15, 2004 8:16 AM
Vertigo, you from Charlotte? Me too, well Monroe, but who says they are from there?! We need to get up sometime! Baddog too! I have to update my site with pics, but need a digital camera or something. Maybe we'll get pics from the bash that I can copy to my profile. Mine is pretty much a sleper on the outside so that I do not attract so much attention, but the interior and motor are hooked up! need to hook up with some of y'all!! <br>

CADENCE
Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:43 PM
Hey thier Don glad to see u have a older cavy that ur gonna fix up.I live here in greensboro and have a super old school 1985 type 10 yellow and all stock.It came with the star wheels thier alloy and factory sunroof and is a 2.0 with a 4 spd manual.Has black inter,and etc.None the less Their have been several events lately one in High point and this past weekend at piedmont dragway,which I went to saw some neat car and quite a few J's.I am also in the process of redoing stuff on mine as well,got to replace the injector kit and junk mines worn out.Hope u enjoy ur car and I am sure everyone can help out on info if u need it.I do not know much about the second gens but ur forum probabley can assist u thier.Car parts.com is a good place to look for parts u can not find as a good site.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:16 PM
I live in Lenoir.
Thursday, July 29, 2004 8:09 PM
Have not seem too much activity here in a while?Right now I am getting together a list of all the little stuff I need for my 85.Got to replace the injector and the seals for it.Just need to get all of it together and either order it or go buy it.I am hoping to redue the carpet and the carpet behind the back seat its shot,thats over the rear speakers.Hope everyone is doing A OK,felt like reviving this post and try and keep in touch.Have a good weekend coming up.

Thursday, July 29, 2004 8:33 PM
Wow...this thread keeps on going and going....(just barely ) Anyway, guess I'll add to it
I live in Raleigh also, and would be up for a meet sometime.
Friday, July 30, 2004 5:10 AM
Why don't we try to set something up for after the bash...with that coming up and everybody doing last minute crap...it's too crazy to try and meet before then. Let's try and figure something out...there is a lot of talk and we need some action. <br>

CADENCE
Saturday, July 31, 2004 9:12 PM
Sounds entertaining for sure.I am gonna try and get at least my injector and kit done and order my carpet soon I hope.Needless to say after the jbash would be good for everyone I am sure.We can work on a plan after all that takes place so everyone in the area can hook up.

Thursday, August 05, 2004 6:08 PM
Just wanted to post to let everyone know I still have a post. For those who don't know, I had all my money stolen from me by a con-artist, so I have been working my a** off trying to rebuild myself. Sorry I couldn't go to the Bash, but I will try to attend local shows.

Ok, Midnight Addictions is having another show coming up in October. This one will be even bigger and badder. This time we are probably going to have the whole lot, and there will be a car raffled off. Thats right, someone could WIN A NEW (used) CAR!!!!! I'm going to help him out a little on this one to organize events, food, and music. There will be radio advertising and a live feed from a radio station for the first few hours after the event. It won't be NOPI, but it will be about 10 times better than the one before.

I'll keep you all updated on the planning.

Thursday, August 05, 2004 8:52 PM
Well at least u will not have to contend with the jbash since oct is several months away.Sorry to hear u lost the cash due to some ill conceived BIATCH.I am currently getting some crap together for my old ride now part numbers and money cost to do some more extensive stuff on mine.Maybe more folks will participate on this show coming up being the time of year it is.Good to see some more post on this.

Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:49 PM
Hi everyone I just moved here for my job im from IL i now live in charlotte and im just wondering what there is to do and where people like to hang out and are there any j body car clubs in the area <br>

its a cavalier i should get 2 cars and the hit
Monday, August 09, 2004 2:44 PM
hello all i am very soon going to be home in topsail island (wilmington,jacksonville area) is ther any one close to me i see alot of charlotte just wondering <br>

Was that a... Cav??
Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:19 PM
in charlotte right on the border of both carolinas <br>

its a cavalier i should get 2 cars and the hit
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search