Jbody of Alabama JOA - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jbody of Alabama JOA
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:04 PM
I WAS WONDERING JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE FROM ALABAMA WOULD BE INTERESTED IN STARTING A JBODY OF ALABAMA IT SEEMS TO ME THAT WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO DONT HAVE A JBODY OF SOMETHING OR OTHER. IM ALSO THE PREZ OF A CAR CLUB OUT OF B-HAM ALA CALLED SINISTER AMBITIONS AND WE HAVE ABOUT 6-7 CAVYS INCLUDEING MINE AND WE WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. ALSO I KNOW A FEW OTHER CLUBS AROUND MY WAY THAT HAVE CAVYS AND THEY WANT TO DO THIS ALSO.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT YELLOWSCORPION@CHARTER.NET
AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE MY RIDE CHECK IT OUT AT

]WWW.CARDOMAIN.COM/ID/YELLOWSCORPION

AND IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CAR CLUB WHICH IS ABOUT 20 MEMBERS STRONG RIGHT NOW ( WE HAVE AN ASSORTMENT OF CARS IMPORTS AND DOMESTICS) USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE OR GO TO OUR CLUB WEBSITE AT
WWW.SINISTERAMBITIONS.COM

Re: Jbody of Alabama JOA
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 10:48 PM
Hey man, ive shown at a couple car shows with you this year. Nopi at steele, and Import face-off in montgomery. I have the carbon fiber cavvy. I also have a car club up here in anniston. I have thought about starting a JOA, but there just aren't enough people in alabama to really get it going good. Yall need to ride up here one night and hang out. <br>

Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:10 PM
well, how many cavys do you guys have like i said we have about 5-6 and about 3 of them are almost on my level. the rest of them are on the comeup if you know what i am saying. and its another club called speed and show here and they have 2-3 cavys and they want to do it also so that would make about nine to start with and what every you can bring.. i also know about 3-4 more people outside of my club with some pretty nice cavys (for some reason alot of people in the birmingham area are doing cavys since my cavy came out)... also do you still have that drift front because i would like to buy it my car is going under construction soon and i am going back with the full drift..
Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:15 PM
well i only have 2 cavvies in it right now, including mine. I dunno ill talk to him and see what he wants to do. No i don't have the drift front any more, i sold it to a guy from GA. sorry man. <br>

Thursday, December 02, 2004 4:09 PM
I would love to do something, the problem is, I am in Mobile. There are few nice Cavy's here, but I cant track them down. <br>

I swear, as loud as you are, you should be doing at least 200 mph.
Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:10 PM
02z24sc wrote:I would love to do something, the problem is, I am in Mobile. There are few nice Cavy's here, but I cant track them down.

well, if you can get those guys and if brisk can get his boy we could start something really big in ALA. and we could have meets like twice a year or we could just have like one big meet every summer you know like jbody bash and get everyone together. also we could post it on here and on clubcav and try to get people from out of state to come.
other states have jbody meets and they are very successful so why cant we do it. it will just take some work. now i started my own car club in birmingham last Feb and now we are one of the biggest tuner clubs in b-ham so i dont mind the work if you dont im sure that we arent the only 3 guys on here from alabama ( i could be wrong ) but you guys want to try im willing. like i said earlier i dont think we should be the only ones with out a club jbody.
Friday, December 03, 2004 4:10 AM
Hey Brisk, I saw you at the Import face off, we should all get together one night
Friday, December 03, 2004 5:03 AM
I agree. I did help start a club in Sli, LA. But then I moved here to Mobile. That would be great to have a couple a meets. Say, one Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile.
Friday, December 03, 2004 7:47 AM
Hey I got a stck sunfire but I am gotting a new job soon. I would like to join. Brisk can tell u. I have a lot of stuff to do in the coming days. So, I am trying to get it started soon.
Monday, December 06, 2004 8:33 AM
ok...i found out what you guys been talkin bout.like i said i'm interested in finding other J's in the area.[northeast bama] im not interested in getting into a club,i'm in Southern Styles, a small, but growing club that covers northeast bama and south TN.I've got a white 99 cav, not too modified, but it makes me happy.i do go to about any shows im free to.so if ya'll do get any meet up be sure to post it ,or let me know !! thanks
Monday, December 06, 2004 5:54 PM
well im in a car club also and so is brisk so just because you already in a club doesnt mean that you cant join this one this is a side venture ya know just for us jbody owners.

Monday, December 06, 2004 5:58 PM
also do you guys know that if we all link up especially at car shows we could rule the club participation at most of if not all of the alabama local shows (not to sure about nopi ) we could also organize the first jbody bash in alabama
Monday, December 06, 2004 6:49 PM
That would be sweet. <br>

Monday, December 06, 2004 7:35 PM
right dinkins,i see a club on the side,just 4 us. that would work.never won best club participation either ,this would help.well i'm in.just come up with a time and place, [that could possibly generate the most j's] and let's start our own.i'm in stevenson, AL if you have ever heard of that.holla.
Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:09 PM
I live in dothan alabama and i have a couple of j's in my area. it would be nice to get a big j body of alabama meet together. there is about 5-6 in my area that would probably go.

some one try to get one together.
Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:15 PM
how about we have a meet about the first of the year or would you guys want to wait till it warms up
Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:49 PM
Can u take stock cars. I will soon start a new job. I am planning for a alot of things happening.
Friday, December 10, 2004 4:23 PM
How far is Dothan from Mobile? <br>

Saturday, December 11, 2004 7:13 PM
i would not mind having a JOA i live in mobile i have a 99 sunfire with rksport streetfire kit and eyelids ect..
Monday, December 13, 2004 5:24 AM
A good central place for a meet would be Birmingham, Its pretty much in the middle of the state, I live in Guntersville, near Huntsville so if anyone would like to get together holla at me
Monday, December 13, 2004 6:49 AM
hey whats up just saw the post...currently im starting my own club but wouldnt mind joining another if i could. ya know get to go to more shows and meet more people. I live up in tennessee about 30 min from alabama so just holla back at me on if yall will let sunfires in or not or if its just cavys.. holla

Monday, December 13, 2004 1:54 PM
Sup guys i guess im a lil late wit this post.... Brisk has meet me before earlier this year in Huntsville at Firestone car show. Brisk man i keep on adding on the damn exterior dude, I am currently doing a R33 skyline headlight swap (only one in the US, well cavalier) and doing a custom front clip as well as a rear tail light swap. But yeah i am apart of a car club [URL=www.fashoctc.com/URL] and i am the only j-body in it, but hey im already part of 2 clubs hell why not 3 give me a hit on aim or a email.
Monday, December 13, 2004 4:32 PM
i think that dothan is about two hours from mobile maybe 2 and a half, where would the meet be. needs to be in the middle of the state in my opinion.
Monday, December 13, 2004 5:56 PM
well to answer a few questions 1 we will take all jbodys not just cavys and 2 if everyone is fine with birmingham then i know of 2 very big parks that we could meet at and just have fun we could have like a jbody carshow and then that night go to the street races in b-ham i can just see everyones face when about 40 cavs pull up at the meet spot the two parks are george ward and the other is pation park (i like pation the best because it has a very large lake. so if everyone wants we could meet there. george ward is closer to the city in case you guys want to do that i guess we should just vote either way doesnt matter to me seeing as i already live in birmingham.
Monday, December 13, 2004 10:44 PM
birmingham sounds good to me.just say when.and if anyone interested in getting together on the way down,{i'm in the northeast corner}, almost in TN,holla at me and we can have our own little TOUR............haha
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search