Interest in another Pigeon Forge meet? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Interest in another Pigeon Forge meet?
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:30 PM
When Chris' car got broke into and we saw the car drive away and ran down to his car, I ran to the front desk to get them to call the cops....

The girl that came to the meet with him was asleep in their room and Chris asked me to go wake her up and tell her what happened. She ran out of the room to go down to the street where the cops had caught the guys. While there was no one in their room, someone broke in and stole her jewelry. I don't know how much jewelry or anything but I think it was quite expensive jewelry.

I don't know anything about the coke machine or any trashed rooms. But we didn't stay at the Willow Brooke anyways because it was too expensive for me at the time. I wouldn't mind to stay somewhere else anyways. I think that this time we should all park together. If Chris would've had room to park up front w/the rest of the cavs/fires instead of at the back of the hotel, then I don't think anyone would've singled his car out to break into, ya know. Just my guess.

I'm up for whatever, though, there are LOTS more hotels there that are cheaper but still nice...I know Chris already said he'd come again, too.

<br>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 10:36 PM
I agree, Plenty!
Affordable and nice to sleep.

When the manager called me, I was like-- What jewelry?!?
NOW I KNOW

Sunday, December 19, 2004 9:44 AM
Here some Sample Rates

MICROTEL INN 50.00 PER NIGHT
The Microtel Inn offers 100 spacious guestrooms with cozy bay windows set in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Guests at the Microtel Inn enjoy quality accommodations at reasonable prices combined with a wide variety of amenities and great service from our friendly staff.
Stay with us and enjoy our outdoor pool and complimentary continental breakfast, along with convenient access to area attractions such as Dollywood, Splash Country Water Park, Dixie Stampede and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Pic

RAMADA INN 55.00 PER NIGHT
Whether you need a clean, comfortable room for you and your family or you're planning a meeting for hundreds of people, Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge is the smart accommodation choice in the Smoky Mountains.
The Ramada Inn is ideally located along the Parkway in downtown Pigeon Forge and boasts 122 luxury guestrooms, fireplace and Jacuzzi suites and an outdoor heated pool with a whirlpool.
The Ramada Inn is situated next to the Smoky Mountain Convention Center, a meeting facility designed to fit the needs of corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions, church retreats and more.
Pic

RODEWAY INN 57.64 PER NIGHT
Located at the quiet end of Pigeon Forge, the Rodeway Inn allows guests to relax on the porch overlooking the Parkway and also travel to area attractions, family-friendly restaurants and outlet shopping within 5 to 10 minutes.
When you stay at Rodeway Inn, you and every member of your party receive a free pancake and coffee breakfast.
The Rodeway Inn provides convenient access the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in the United States.
Pic

Governor's INN 60.00 PER NIGHT
Governor's Inn is conveniently located in Sevierville at Governor's Crossing, a 150-acre complex that features eclectic restaurants, attractions and an outlet mall.
Whether your are taking a family vacation, traveling on business or celebrating a special event, Governor's Inn provides the ideal accommodations for your Smoky Mountain getaway.
Guests enjoy a free continental breakfast and meeting facilities that include a Main Meeting Hall, boardroom and 3 meeting rooms.
Pic

For more HOTES and info please visit this link

http://smokies.hotelscorp.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.show_search_results&AREAFILTER=&CHAINFILTER=&BRANDFILTER=&SPECIALINTERESTFILTER=&HOTELNAMEFILTER=&HOTELIDFILTER=&SEARCHID=6780 52&STARRATINGFILTER=&CFID=633649&CFTOKEN=45113231&jsessionid=d630996501103476681887

Sunday, December 19, 2004 4:30 PM
riverside towers kick ass but not very big parking lot out front, the use a parking garage <br>

Sunday, December 26, 2004 10:31 PM
hey guys, i live in the area and i know that the microtel hotels dont have roadside parking lots, all of their hotels are away from the road. other than that, i could look around and see what the rates are, other than that, i'm up for a meet, would be the first one i made it to
Monday, December 27, 2004 10:05 AM
I might bring the ol' vert down from WV for this one.
Monday, December 27, 2004 11:14 AM
That would be great if you could do that wulf18.

You should come Topless J...last year's was a blast...bring some other J's down with ya too. <br>

-Phillip -2000 Z24 Supercharged

Monday, December 27, 2004 2:07 PM
Well p00p Im goin there the first weekend of Jan. Only time Ill get to go for awhile. Im in the process of changing jobs. <br>

Monday, December 27, 2004 5:14 PM
Hey all Im bout 45mins away from Pigeon Forge. I was able to make it up there last yr and had a great time. Lol im actually setting here in my bash shirt. I would be up for comin up, i probably wouldnt stay the nite maybe sat nite but not fri. Too close of a drive to spend the money of a room on. I would like the idea of another meet though. This time like durin Sat midday maybe work somethin different in there, I wasnt into the mall thing. But the day sounds cool as of now also.

<br>

Hi kids, do you like 5 inch exhaust tips?,
Wanna see me stick chrome fender flares over each one of my Konigs? Wanna
follow me and do exactly as I did? Try NAWS and get your motor F***** up
worse then my life is? My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head
straight, but I an't figure out which sticker to put over my license plate.
And the mechanic says "Rice Burner you's a crack head "Nu-uh" "Then why's
your car dead man its wasted " Well since age 9 I've wanted an SI so I could
put chrome 18's on it and make it run 16.9's. Got pissed off and ripped all
my honda emblems off, And replaced them with "R" badges so people know Im
not soft. I smoke a big bowl of chron, and lay in my lawn, for longer then
it took me to put my altezzas on. "Come here bastard" "Dude , wait a minute
thats a Viper dawg!!" I don't give a F***, i'll just fly by and put my
hazards on!
QweeWee
Monday, December 27, 2004 7:40 PM
Yeah, Microtel SUCKS majorly...the rooms suck and it's WAY away from the room.

And I wasn't into the mall thing either...I liked the putt-putt and arcade...maybe we can think of some good ideas this time to make it a little more exciting. It was very fun last year, though.

Topless...you should ride down; I haven't seen your ride in a while, anything new done to it?

<br>

Monday, December 27, 2004 8:24 PM
Yeah that outlet Mall wasn't as big as I expected. Isn't there an 1/8th mile track down there somewhere? Maybe we can head to that if they have test and tunes or whatever. <br>

Monday, December 27, 2004 8:40 PM
Crystal Dot AKA CrazyCavGirl wrote:I haven't seen your ride in a while, anything new done to it?

I got some new goodies.........
Monday, December 27, 2004 9:07 PM
if i can get some other j's from my area in va. we will come.i'll keep an eye on this post and let you goys know for sure.
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:51 AM
I think the closest one down there is Newport Im not 100% on that. <br>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 3:31 PM
Ive heard rumor of one bein close to Pigeon Forge/Galtinburg but i am not sure. I will check into it a little more with me bein a semi-local.

<br>

Hi kids, do you like 5 inch exhaust tips?,
Wanna see me stick chrome fender flares over each one of my Konigs? Wanna
follow me and do exactly as I did? Try NAWS and get your motor F***** up
worse then my life is? My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head
straight, but I an't figure out which sticker to put over my license plate.
And the mechanic says "Rice Burner you's a crack head "Nu-uh" "Then why's
your car dead man its wasted " Well since age 9 I've wanted an SI so I could
put chrome 18's on it and make it run 16.9's. Got pissed off and ripped all
my honda emblems off, And replaced them with "R" badges so people know Im
not soft. I smoke a big bowl of chron, and lay in my lawn, for longer then
it took me to put my altezzas on. "Come here bastard" "Dude , wait a minute
thats a Viper dawg!!" I don't give a F***, i'll just fly by and put my
hazards on!
QweeWee
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 7:16 PM
Like i said before, i will definitely be there. Anyword on a date yet? <br>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 7:27 PM
well like i said earlier, i practically live in pigon forge, but give me a week maybe 2 and i'll have a good list of hotels and rates.
i'll also say if anyone wants a cabin for that weekend then i might be able to get a good deal for you, i work at a cabin rental place part time,
but is the second weekend what everyone agreed on, so i can get ballpark quotes
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:11 PM
Second weekend in May wasn't it?
And I totally forgot about those cabins...They're pretty big and not even that expensive are they? <br>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 1:50 PM
I stayed at some cabins down there that were awesome. Friend of mine rented them they were up a freakin mountain. Cant remember exactly where they were (too many "beverages", they were way off the strip tho. But killer places lotsa room, upstairs and everything. <br>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:09 PM
yeah some of the cabins are way up the mountains but some of them are just a few miles from the strip.
as far as that goes if you guys want to look at any of the cabins for that week go here and email me which cabins you like and i'll see what they will cost for that weekend for you
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:24 PM
We'll have to see what everyone else thinks about the cabins...if we could get a couple close to the strip that'd be cool.... <br>

Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:35 AM
Yes, there is a Race Track
Is about 30 minutes from pigeon forge coming from Knoxville (Chapman hwy).

1/8 mile Track

Thursday, December 30, 2004 10:30 PM
Are there going to be as many people there as there was last year?

I'm not real big on staying in a cabin because I like to stay right on the strip where you can sit on the balcony or whatever and watch the rides go by. Most of the cabins sleep several people so we'd have to stay in rooms together...I dunno. I'd rather find a nice, kinda inexpensive hotel instead. There are all kinds of hotels there....

But I'm there regardless.

<br>

Friday, December 31, 2004 2:23 AM
I think there should be more people this Time only if we do it at the Right Place and at the right Time.
And...

If everyone can afford a room then:
1. We should qualify for a group rate discount.
2. Everyone can have their own room "Privacy"
3. Higher chances more people will show up
4. More Extra money for Food, Go Karts & Putt Putt ect...
5. We can Stay together as a group, Not Here and There, and Overthere

Willow Brook was asking 20 rooms, at least, for a group discount @ $80.00Per Night
Sure... NOT!

Cabins are up in Gatlinburg

Friday, December 31, 2004 10:13 AM
Crystal Dot AKA CrazyCavGirl wrote:Are there going to be as many people there as there was last year?

I'm not real big on staying in a cabin because I like to stay right on the strip where you can sit on the balcony or whatever and watch the rides go by. Most of the cabins sleep several people so we'd have to stay in rooms together...I dunno. I'd rather find a nice, kinda inexpensive hotel instead. There are all kinds of hotels there....

But I'm there regardless.

Oh, I totally agree for staying an a inexpensive hotel on the strip...I was just asking about the cabins cause me and some friends might be getting one sometime next month. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search