charlotte, NC is there a car club here? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
charlotte, NC is there a car club here?
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 7:10 AM
I was just wondering if there is a car club in charlotte, NC or any were close. If not then if there is anybody out in this area looking to start some thing let me know.

Re: charlotte, NC is there a car club here?
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 7:25 PM
im in hickory..wish i was closer..still not that far <br>

Thursday, January 13, 2005 2:30 PM
Uhh..I live in charlotte....dont know of any clubs..but id be willing to make one.
Friday, January 14, 2005 12:50 PM
hell yea im sayn i was in a club up north before i moved here for college and ive been tryin to find people but cant find no body. so im sayin it be hot to start somethin here
Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:59 AM
I am in charlotte, there are about 4 of us wanting to start a club, 2 cavys, a chevelle and a civic. We are located all over charlotte, from as far north as Sunset area, 16B off I-77, also east in matthews area, and I am south, near the Arboretim (think I misspelled that), near Rea and Providence. Stop by the Papa Johns at the corner of Harris and Hickory Grove and my car is usually there at night. <br>

<a href="http://www.cardomain.com/id/vertigovisions">Visit My Car At Cardomain!</a>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:30 PM
fo real i lve in old concord at the lodge i have a z24 ill have to stop by some time
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:14 AM
I know this is a little old, but I havnt been on in a while. I l work over at the arboretum, in walmart. Im usualy there about everynight. Ill have to swing buy where u work if i can find the roads, still new here and not very familiar w/ the area yet.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/spedlio/

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search