New car club in Georgia - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New car club in Georgia
Friday, February 11, 2005 7:47 AM
I live right next to the Carter Center at the I-20 and 75/85 intersection sooo pretty much any direction is easy for me to go to..

I found some pics of my custom sub box,

Im also gonna put in some extra carpet so that it looks "sealed" into the trunk...

~~Modder formally known as Friendly Neighborhood Juggalo~~

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:51 AM
sorry here's the second pic

~~Modder formally known as Friendly Neighborhood Juggalo~~
Friday, February 11, 2005 12:52 PM
Looks good !!!! Cool thats not to far !!! Anytime you want to catch up or hit me up 770-867-1813.The club is off to a slow start but it is picking up speed. I am getting ready to do some work in my trunk too.Last night I put on some a Led under body kit. I have a suicide hood kit ,a flip trunk kit,and a hideaway plate kit coming Now what I really need is a body kit I am trying to get that done before Nopi Nationals come.
Kevin aka Lier Jet
Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:51 AM
I am stationed at Ft. Gordon in Augusta and I'm interested in doing this thing. I have a 2000 coupe Z24 with quite a bit done to it so far. There are some things in my profile that are still sitting in my room waiting to be put on and taken care of. Email me with information concerning the club. Hope to see you all soon!
Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:36 PM
Ok Let try to do this thing we are having our first meeting on the 21st!!! Who can be there? Let me know by the 17th so I can pick a central location for all. We can meet up talk,discuss official club name, Whatever after that. CAn wait to see -ya there !!!!
Kevin Aka Lier Jet
Monday, February 14, 2005 12:59 PM
Im stationed at Robins AFB Warner-Robins

Monday, February 14, 2005 3:35 PM
Wow Sappy you are kind of far from us but you are of course still invited.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:48 PM
Hey Sappy. I'm at Robins also. Im in the mob. Let me know maybe we can get together sometime.

I have a '99 LS 2.4L. working mostly on interior right now.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:52 AM
^^^
nice what does your car look like?
maybe ive seen it running around

Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:03 PM
Meeting canceled on the 21 st do to working OT but if anyone wants to catch up on the 20th let me know.
Friday, February 18, 2005 12:17 AM
20th is sunday

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:26 PM
i live in springfield about 3hours away from atl let me know what is up with it.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:32 AM
wish i could help with the club but the ATL area to far for me, im down in SAV. but if the is anything i could do let me know. i kinda want to get somethings started down here as well.
Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:53 AM
I Live in Roswell.
I just started to mod my car, got the wheels this week, this next week have agx and pro kit coming, body kit and Lambos may be in the way soon too.
Just send me an email, santiago@alldigitalmedia.com, I do web design I dont know if thatmight help!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search