NC show in piedmont - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NC show in piedmont
Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:46 PM
OK guys here it is..it was a great show in the fall and i expect it to be even better this spring..and you guys BETTER show up :p ..so lets get it started..whos coming and what are they bringing
heres the flyer....
http://www.piedmontdragway.com/flyers/2005/spring_imports/

Re: NC show in piedmont
Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:01 PM
i will be there, havent been out in a while....but i wont be showing though

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:40 PM
Word up I will b there for sure and even the old cavy should b straight.I sure hope all the want a beez will to and not wuss out.This show should b signifigant and being it's close enuff to spring the turn out over all being it's at the drag strip.Maybe we can do breakfast again scott and get more punks to do it too RIGHT!! C yA MaN. Oldschool cavy driven guy that I am.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:40 PM
ill be there, im making a couple runs down the strip this time, and possibly a dyno run if the line isnt insane. I'll have my HO TB and mani installed by then hopefully.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:46 PM
theyre gonna have a DYNO??

Monday, February 14, 2005 8:46 AM
yeah look on piedmonts website they are having a dyno contest with a prize going to highest horsepower 8,6,and 4 cyl but, im sure they will let anyone run. If not just let me know i know a guy that is working with the dyno and i can get you in.

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:10 AM
I'll be there definately this time. Im gonna show and maybe make a few runs down the strip. I should be able to run mid- 20's.... LOL

www.dropjawmag.com

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:28 AM
Of course my boyfriend and I are going. We've been to every show at Piedmont for the past 2 years and it is by far the best show I've been to. There's so much to do, you can't get bored. I'm debating running or not, probably not since Topless J could beat me with his 20 seconds, lol.

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:33 AM
SWEET...and since piedmont is right down the road from greensboro would it be cool for everyone to meet up before the show and drive down together?

Monday, February 14, 2005 4:07 PM
i should be heading up that way. i will probbly do the show and run thing as well.

a meet up before the show sounds like a good idea to me that way we can all just cruize in together.

Monday, February 14, 2005 6:48 PM
If u all want to meet up b4 would u all want to do breakfast in greensboro since there is not alot before the exit going to piedmont dragstrip.I know there is a mcdonalds at exit 126 which is a OLD exit number but, they show the old exit numbr on the sign it's for US 421 they also have a biscuitville off the exit as well. As we get a little closer to the date we can decide.The only other place I can think of that's close is exit 135 which is past the exit for Mount hope church rd which is the dragstrip exit it has a MCds.Just thought I would throw that in their.WOOOHOOO

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:17 AM
pistolero wrote: a meet up before the show sounds like a good idea to me that way we can all just cruize in together.

Sounds good to me!! I may be coming down the night before and staying so i wont have to leave the house at 5:00 saturday morning. lol

www.dropjawmag.com

Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:57 AM
Im there..

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Saturday, February 19, 2005 9:59 PM
UPDATE on the condition of my cavalier, IT"S FIXED HOT DAMN! I installed my new injector the RIGHT ONE from advance auto and the car runs PERFECT. After doing all the other work like wires,plugs,02 sensor and the injector today the car is 100% ,the old injector was dumping fuel,Which I told u scott what was wrong and NO thanks to auto zone for selling the wrong *&#@!*# part to me or rather it's the wrong part for my application, at least ADVANCE had it correct to the letter,in terms of appearance and correct function to the oem one.I am really ready to ride now and if I ran my ride down the strip mid 20s would not b my nmbrs maybe 12s based on true stats for my OLD 85.I am thrilled as u may tell

Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:44 PM
If I get some help doing my engine swap. Ill come out and make some runs. Ive got a lot of work ahead of me from building the tranny/engine to doing the swap and turbo setup. Hmm.....Itll be done for the gm tuner bash though..

Greg Heart

Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:21 PM
this sounds great guys i cant wait to see you all there! hopefully we can meet at the biscuitville again! im still working on the tranny and cables..should be done in time....
i also finally convinced my gurl enter the bikini contest...you better cheer for her

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:31 AM
scott trent wrote:i also finally convinced my gurl enter the bikini contest...you better cheer for her

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:19 PM
ok we kinda let the thread go..i guess no one came up with anything certain for saturday....so ok hows this??
saturday march 25th before the show in piedmont lets all meet at the biscuitville off exit 217 on high point rd again....the gates open at 8 but judging doesnt start till 10 and the track events dont even start till 12 so in order to give every one time to wake up and get on the road how does 9 am sound??? we can meet at 9..sit down and have some breakfast and wait for anyone whos late and we can all ride up to piedmont together that sound cool??

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:14 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll still have to leave the house at 5:30 in the morning if i dont stay the night

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:46 AM
sounds good man..let us know if you dont spend the night so i can give you better directions so you wont get lost looking for the spot...................

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:26 PM
9am sounds like a good time that saturday the day of the show at biscuitville.I will b there with my cavy FOR SURE!It sure is nice having a correct running car once again.Auto zone did me wrong but advance did me right woo hoo.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:59 AM
now thats why i usually shp at advance....autozone had a few part numbers backward on my car too ..they should really straighten that crap out.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:47 PM
hey guys and gals count me in.remember me the indigo blue cav with the pinstripes.im trying to get in touch with ryan (topless j) to see if we can ride down together on sat.ill be showing again hopefully ill get put in the right class this year.ill keep an eye on this post to see if any thing changes between now and then.
Friday, February 25, 2005 4:12 PM
RICEFREECAV wrote:im trying to get in touch with ryan (topless j) to see if we can ride down together on sat..

sounds good............ I'll be leaving very early though. Where would you be interested in meeting up at?? Feel free to call me at 304-673-4912.

Friday, February 25, 2005 5:33 PM
** calls and hangs up ** calls and hangs up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search