NC show in piedmont - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NC show in piedmont
Friday, February 25, 2005 9:35 PM
Yo, Count me in. I'm not going to enter jgust to get a feal of the show world. hay pistolero since you have to take 77 to get there and it meets rightup with columbia do u wanna cruse together? I really have no idea where I will be going.

Friday, February 25, 2005 9:39 PM
hey ryan ill call you a few days before the show to set up a meet
Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:45 AM
scott trent wrote:** calls and hangs up ** calls and hangs up

Please don't. I get enough of that already...

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:59 AM
im gonna go. but i need to find a place to stay the friday night so i dont have as long ao a drive. or maby i will get a friend to come with me and help drive.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:50 AM
itll be good to see you again i hope you can make it
hopefully no one will back out this time and well have a good meet

Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:05 PM
scott trent wrote:hopefully no one will back out this time

Stop talking about me Scott......................

Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:38 PM
But topless u missed breakfast and the PERFECT parking job,damn too bad for U! at least this time u have a new chance to appear.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:23 PM
yea...you gotta represent those wv Js you better not bale on us ...or....ill just keep talking about you :p ** calls and hangs up

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:44 PM
hey guys as long as i dont have to work that sat ill be there to repersent va.even if ryan(topless j) pnsses out.lol.
Monday, February 28, 2005 1:38 PM
ok so whos gonna actually race that day...i know they open up the track for a few hours afterward so even if your not planning on showing who is gonna race....i should have all my
engine work done by then so ill be on the track....anyone gonna be there with me?

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:00 PM
ima make a few runs, i got the mani and TB installed so its all a go for me.

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:44 PM
i will be showing, but want to race and dyno as well

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:08 PM
hey jeff did you finish your trunk yet if so show some pics.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:36 PM
Im Planing to go as I said in the other post but doubt ill make it.
I am now out of a Job and still have to replace my fenders, front bumper, drivers door, and door Hinge damn Falling lambos!! oh AND fix my drivers 1/4 panel

However if I meraculusly come across a nice job with good FAST pay then ill make it!

Jeff you were doing your trunk?!?!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:58 PM
I'll probably make it there and would like to meet up with you guys at wherever and cruise there together. I will be coming from Charlotte so if anybody else is going from there or thru there, hit me up and we can cruise together. I won't be showing or racing, but I will be there.
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:22 PM
IT's march and only weeks away from the show and hope to see a bigger turn out on this deal from the Js and maybe some more charlotte peps will b thier.I have posted on their post to let us know if they are going to attend and do the AM breakfast with us here in greensboro so,once closer to the date we will nail down time 9am place biscuitville and directions for those who need them. That's it for now CYA

Friday, March 04, 2005 8:39 PM
I'LL BE AT THIS SHOW!!!!! FIRST SHOW I HAVE EVER GONE TO IN NC. ARE ANY PEOPLE MEETING UP BEFORE?

Friday, March 04, 2005 9:29 PM
before?? ummm read the post from begining hehe ....i wonder if that nut case in the mazda pu will be there again hahahaha

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:08 PM
Yes that nut case will B there but with his CAVY!!! I got it inspected today its only like 3months out of date but,I had to do all the work on it first so I know it would pass since the old injector was shot.SO there U have it SCOTT one oldschool cavy will appear ready to ride woohooo.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:37 PM
Well tonight included for me:
1 girl
7cops(3High Pat, 4 locals all the same time)
1 Busted front Drivers side AIRRIDE airbag, resulted in subframe brace whacking ground at 45mph
and not getting to watch the paris hilton flick with the girl after helping her d/l it

LONG story but my bag is @!#$ up, gotta take it apart and find out whats wrong
No no tickets
No injuries
no wreck
no sex

im not gona make it to this one guys, sorry

WHY WONT THIS SH*T STOP HAPPENING TO ME!!

Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:40 PM
Oh yea and aso Replacement Hinge is STILL NOT HERE!!!!

so door still fed up too, and wont stay shut

And i busted a bearing on 1 copressor yesterday

Oh on the good side found my 03 tails and going back to the girls house tommrow

Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:41 AM
that sucks dude! sorry to hear that.. hopefully youll have better luck with the gurl..just dont bust a bag

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:11 AM
i think me and my PERFECT parking abilities, will be there.
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:37 PM
Hey all. Definetly want to meet up before show. I live right near the Bisquitville on High Piont road and will be in a blacked out 04 cavy. Look for me!
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:48 PM
Sweet glad to see u found all the info on where we plan to meet the morning of the show,I myself own a first gen cavy it's a coupe and fact yella.U surely can't miss it since its like real old but,it runs like a dream just awesome.Many others will be there so maybe it will look like a cavy convention,HA

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search