NC show in piedmont - Page 5 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NC show in piedmont
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:32 PM
ill be there with my car club Aces High but unfortunatly i cant show cause still have winter wheels on and not ready yet. but i will be running on the strip. Hope to see you guys there.

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:04 PM
Quote:

::calls and hangs up:::................................

*<< has caller ID

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:30 PM
Most up to date weather from local Greensboro news at 10:00 is clear Saturday, high around 60% and no rain until Sunday! Whoo-Hoo!
Friday, March 25, 2005 7:41 PM
so how many people are actually going and of those going who is showing?
Friday, March 25, 2005 8:15 PM
I'll be there for the am bisQUIKville thing then go to the show,not showing my ride but it may confuse people that my 85 is a cavalier and not just a prototype of the cavalier,ha ha .cya there.And the weather should b good as of now,so all day should be dry.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:44 PM
good to see all of you guys out there scott, trent, ron, matt, topless, n the other guys. too bad none of us got a trophy. Matt you were sure smoking some of those hondas You guys were running low 10's sweet. looking forward to the next show

Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:53 PM
I will be the first to say that Scott's girl should have won that contest hands down. Just because she has class and wont show her tittes made her the best looking one out there, hell even without that being an issue she was the best looking one out there.

Anyway, awsome turn out on everyones part, i ran a 10.32 on my first run and an 11.26 on my second run cause i had mud on my tires, and i should have done a burnout stricty to clean them off. Good turn out and good times. Cant wait till HIN though.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 7:37 PM
hey thats messed up, oh i was too quick you guys must have missed my 9's. oh well. th eshow was'nt bad. the condition of the track was poor at best. more of you guys should have shown your cars, a stock, ragged out z24 took first in the cavi class.
well it was good to see a good turn out for the j-body crowd. and yes scotts girl was the best looking girl in the contest, but she had too much class for the crowd. not that i am complaining about the other two females.

friday night at fayetteville everyone should come out for freaky friday. 6pm to 6am, unlimited runs in the 1/4 mile.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 7:54 PM
^are u talking about mild or wild?
Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:29 PM
mild
Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:40 PM
I saw those NINES when u ran,woohoo and enjoyed seeing everyone out there it was really nice to see more js out and meet some new J owners.Finally got to see the topless j umm no calls necessary this time,HA HA .It was a little to cool for the bikini contest but scott ur women represented hot damn style hats off to her! I know there is another show that will b over in high point on april 10,it's a sunday.It is a dropjaw event at oak hollow park right off of highway 68.And scott keep ur focus cavalier lookn pretty now.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 5:26 AM
what do you mena noone took a trophy, i got second place for cav. mild. what color was the one thaty got first i will have to go back through my pics and see it. also i will get my pics up later today. scott you should buy your girl a trophy for getting out in that cold. there are a couple of shows comming up this month here is the run down.

battle of the imports- Apr 2-3 Rockingham Dragway Rockingham, NC

April 09--Palmetto Motorsports Car Show/SCCA Event sponsored by Zoom Performance Products--Florence,SC

April 10--Spring Nationals Sport Compact/ Minitruck Show--at lowes motor speedway concrd north carolina

April 10--East Coast Import Showdown--oak hollow park high point n.c.

Hot Imports\ Nights- 4/23/2005 Charlotte Merchandise Mart, Charlotte, NC

April 23-24--Braggin Rights Super Show--Jackson,SC

April 29-May 1--Slamsession Supershow, greenville, NC

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:30 AM
ummm lswho..vtecwhat..??.i dont know where you got your info but your wrong,way wrong about what got 1st in cav mild.it was not "a stock ragged out z24"it wasnt even a z24,see i got 1st it was an indigo blue cav with custom tweed interior,custom stereo,custom hand painted pinstripes and probally the best cav engine bay there.so if you think my car was "a ragged out z24"your car MUST be a rolling pile of CRAP.what an @ss.i hope somebody got pics of my car and will post them.ok enough ranting.congrats on your 2nd place finish pistolero.im glad to see all those j's that made it. i hope all you guys made it home safe and ticket free.and thanks to my fellow club memders for their support
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:59 AM
fun show i guess i really wish i woulda had my @!#$ together to show....owell....didnt really like running on a 1/8 mile track that was slick as hell either. there was nearly no way to get and trAction on the right liane at all...killed alot of hondas and got beat by a silver 4 door cavy cause i was in the right lane and sat still spinning the tires for atleast 2 seconds....and then got raped by a srt 4 but u win some u lose some. It was nice to put some faces with names finally. Yall should come to greenville for slamsession april 29th through may 1st ill be there finally showing hopefully.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:59 AM
hey biatch take it easy, we were told a white z24 took 1st in the mild, so before u go off calling his ride a rolling piece of crap or call him a ass, u best calm the F%$# down or we can settle this some other way.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:03 AM
wow u guys are taking this crap way to seriouslt lets simmer down boys
Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:21 AM
Yeah the right lane was a killer for traction thats where i got my 11.56. Ricefree, my engine looks so much better than your's, the rest just sucks LOL. j/k i liked your car a lot, nice work on it. Lookin forward to next year

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:21 AM
It was nice meeting all you guys. I had a lot of fun yesterday even though i didn't win (wasn't expecting to win anyway. lol) I'll be attending plenty of shows in NC this year so i'll see you guys around.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:53 AM
yeah, i ran a 10.8 my first run ithe right lane, then i ran 10.1 all day long from the left lane.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:00 AM
i ran anything form 9.8 in the left lane to 11.5 in the right lane....big difference...lol
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:08 AM
what shot r u spraying

Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:10 AM
first of all i was stating facts not what he said she said bullsh!t.im not excited however if you feel offended then you know how i felt by your post.i take a lot of pride in my car and generally take critisism well, its part of being a car show particpant.but if your car or any other cav was better than mine you or them should of got 1st instead of me.there were some nice cavs there however the judges liked mine better.suck it up and move on.that just means you'll just have to be better at the next show.and if you cant handle critisism then your in the wrong sport my friend. by the way chill with all the drama theres no room for it in the real world
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:12 AM
Man, Scotts girl really should have won, or at least got a trophy for being in the cold in a bikini! Nice show you guys, it was my first with the org., but it sure wont be the last!Maybe by next time I see you guys I'll have a body kit and my car lowered (mine was the stock black 04 with rims). And as for you guys arguing over who won what, "cant we all just get along" and be happy that at least someone from the org. won a trophy! We dont want to be like those two car clubs that were fighting with each other at the show.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:13 AM
not spraying at all just had a really good run....most of the time i was in the low 10's
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:15 AM
we didnt even enter in the show, we just that iwas some @!#$ that a stock cavalier won the mild class, whenn ther was alot better looking cavaliers there. But since u said u won that class, who ever told us that the white won was wrong.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search