NC show in piedmont - Page 6 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NC show in piedmont
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:20 AM
hey jamie since ur in greensboro and im in greenville maybe when i get all my stuff on hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so we can meet up in raleigh since its half way for both of us and do a photoshoot of the 04's. any one else that wants to come is welcome.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:22 AM
here is a link to the pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/443216/10 and ricefree i do belive that there is a pic of your car in there and by the way no offense or anything but your car must have been spotless inside and out and under because if im thinking of the right car you didnt haev too much done.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:21 PM
hey Bustinurarse, that sounds cool! Just let me get mine dropped first otherwise ill look like a 4x4 next to yours.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:11 PM
1st off i want to apologize to RICEFREE i was miss informed on the winner of the mild class, was a little upset that they grooped the saturns with chevys and other gm's, oh well.
2nd Bustinmyass, i never saw thaT 9.8 that you are claiming. but if you got it well good for you, i know that the lowest i ran was a 9.8 with the horrible track conditions, and i know im faster. you guys should really come down to fayetteville for the 1/4mile this friday. its so much fun.

come to raliegh we'll put all the j's together and do some photo shoot and hang out, maybe hit the blvd. i.ll put a separate post up about friday.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:25 PM
^unless ur boosted or spraying ur not faster than me on a good track...
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:28 PM
o and my 9.8 was earlier in the day when the track was first opening for test and tun as far as the fayetteville track it is much much much better i live 5 minutes from it but im at school in greenville right now...i used to run there when i was home
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:33 PM
a photo shoot/ hang out in Raliegh definetly sounds cool! just remeber that the more the merryer so hopefully alot of you guys will come and we can have a really good time!
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:35 PM
6 i second that
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:37 PM
ok youre the one that called out 00cavi's 4 door, and got your ass handed to you. hommie i was there from before 9am, the track was soaking wet. are you sure one of your friend didnt see my burgandy cavi run the 9.8 and mistake me for you. well if you think that your faster, you have two choices sit at home and say onething, or come to fayetteville and prove it.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:41 PM
hey thats cool lswhat.....,ummmm pistolero ive done some work like i said in my other other post ,my interior is about 80% tweed with some painted and billet pieces,custom stereo which includes ps2,flip down monitor,amp rack,and custom trunk.and under the hood i have painted and powdercoated several pieces (no real go fast goodies though im all about the looks)of course wire loom and its not faded i actually bought light gray.and of course my favorite the one off custom hand painted pinstripes(thanks tom welloiledmachines.com)other than that its stock.and yes it was really clean even though we drove about 2 hrs in the rain to show.next time you see my car at a show look me up.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:45 PM
dawg i didnt call anyone out i simply asked to race a cavi and thats who came up first i got beat by less than half a second because i SPUN in the RIGHT lane which was crap for 2 seconds....and if it would have been a quarter mile i would have beat him cause i almost caught him in the 1/8 after spinning like crazy to bad u never came to race or him have switched lanes with me! i probably wont be at fayetteville this weekend because its my birthday and we are partying but ill be there for a freaky friday somtime this year...and no z24 with simply an intake is gonna beat me on a good 1/4 mile track to include yourself.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:46 PM
yeah you guys let me know when you want to come to raleigh, so I can meet up with you guys and where you want to meet. Some pics would be cool too hopefully by then my intereior will be done and i wont be riding around with no dash.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:52 PM
^ i really dont know where to meet in raliegh since u stay there maybe u could recommend somewhere...i thought of possibly meeting at one of the malls since pretty much everyone should know how to get to one of them and then maybe goin some where else to take pics and or hang out.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:55 PM
damn we need an EDIT button...lol...i just looked at ur profile dnacustoms and i saw ur car there yesterday...i really like those fenders...where did u get them and do u know if they make them for the 03-05?
Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:58 PM
we usually meet on capital blvd. there is a mall off of that and there is also crabtree which isnt far.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:32 PM
yeah, the mall idea sounds cool because im not at all familiar with Raliegh. just let me know when and ill be there!
Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:46 PM
I'll be there too, sorry I didnt come and hang out with the rest of you yesterday, I had my own crew I was hanging out with. Many of you probably saw me I was the white cavy with a red lip on the rear bumper. I am interested, but I hope to be starting my suspension project soon, so maybe a little futher down the road would be better, then the cavy will be more photogenic

Sunday, March 27, 2005 5:07 PM
yeah i saw you run a few times, i think i also saw you car at the show at the colleseum last month.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 5:25 PM
ok guys well there is a mall right off of capital blvd, (us-1) that is the main road through raleigh and the road where a few of us ride down on the weekends. Let me know if anyone needs directions, for most of you guys coming from gboro and burlington, you would be coming 40 east and getting off on us 540 i am pretty sure it is exit 183 and take 540 all the way to capital blvd. take a right and at the second light take a left and the mall is on your left.

^ brandon, I actually got the fenders from ebay, they are ViS fenders as far as the 03 cavy i havent seen the bullet fenders for them, the 03's i have jsut seen the z3, laser, and the x1 i am sure there are a couple more

Sunday, March 27, 2005 6:23 PM
all i can say is DAMN....i didnt get to read the post for a day and look what all happens!!!!!
first of all id just like to say i personally saw the 9.8 run good job....second STOP FIGHTING..you guys are starting to sound like children ! and i know most of you personally so i know your too cool to act like that to other Jbodys :p.....
third..thanks alot for comments about my gf...it was her first time doing something like that and im sure you guys can tell shes really shy! she dont really read these posts but i let her read them today and what you guys said made her feel better i think so thanks
oh..and to you guys arguing about who won and who didnt just be glad i didnt enter id whooped all your asses hehe...i still cant believe someone hit my bumper while i was away from my car for 15minutes....how gay

Sunday, March 27, 2005 6:38 PM
yeah i was at the coliseum. What is the name of the shopping center, there is like 3 on capital? Im sure I can find it but, the name would help.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:01 PM
hey it was nice meeting and hanging out with all you guys hopefully we can meet p again sometime.

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:07 PM
scott- i agree wit you this topic has grow exteemly fast the last 12 hrs. and i must say thanks fro not entering the show you would have taken 1st and 2nd. much ablighed, spelled wrong

ricefree- i didnt look too closly at you car i was on my way to the burn out contest when i to the pic. sounds like it is real nice. tht suttle stuff. that is what i like and the unique stuff. very nice

everyone- a race is a race, if everyone had perfect conditions then it would be any fun cause you would know the result before it even happened. as for the meeting up again i thing that is a great idea. i have been looking for some dedicated j-body owners to goin Street Shadows and that is hard to find, hopefuly some of yall can do that. also i would love to see yall at some more shows, maby i will have my mouse powered car by then . the show was great and i had a good time. wich i could have made it to breakfest before. i will prop. orginize a couple meet down here in Myrtle Beach this summer so keep a look out, and i hope all yall keep moding and tuning your cars.

by the way im a little "messed up" right now so please exchause the spelling and grammer errors and here is anothe link to the pics i took http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/443216/10

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:14 PM
Hey man Wicked pic of my car i like it alot

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:20 PM
Hi. First off, I would like to congratulate Ricefree and Pistolero on yall's much deserved winnings!

Ricefree- I absolutely LOVE your interior. Would you like to do mine? lol.

Scott- my bf, his friend, and I were rooting for your gf. We were really hoping she'd win.

I was so excited when I saw everyone coming in and was like YEAH, the org's here!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to much of yall. My bf and I didn't get there till 10:30 and we got rained on on the way there, so I had to rewash my car basically. I didn't get to check out everyone's cars like I would have liked to but I tried my best to get around to them all.
I got to talk to Ron, btw it was very nice meeting you and sorry I couldn't talk for very long. I also saw someone, don't know who, but it was nice seeing you.
I've got pics and vids of some of yall's cars and runs. I'll try posting them ASAP, but I'm really busy so I'll let yall know when I do. I can't host vids so I'll have to check my vids to see who's I got and let yall know in case yall would like them. They're not the best vids in the world, but they're vids.

It was so nice seeing so many J's there. Hopefully next time we can all meet at a show I'll get to hang out more.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search