CENTRAL FLORIDA: Ocala meet this week!!!! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CENTRAL FLORIDA: Ocala meet this week!!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:38 PM
that's right...

this Saturday (the 19th) at 8:30 PM,

at Chick-Fil-A on highway 200 (right off I-75)

ALL ARE WELCOME,

doesn't matter what shape your car is in, you don't even need to have a cavalier, we're just hanging out, gonna get some food somewhere, and have a good time.

Re: CENTRAL FLORIDA: Ocala meet this week!!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:43 PM
i was wondering when someone was gonna post when the next one was gonna be

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:00 PM
Maybe I'll be there next month? lol

I can never make it to these damn Ocala meets!

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Friday, February 18, 2005 1:54 PM
frankmckeever wrote:Maybe I'll be there next month? lol

I can never make it to these damn Ocala meets!

lol you douche....be there or be square

Friday, February 18, 2005 10:28 PM
Damn, I should actually make this one!!

Stll a work in progress, but it is running and i'm not pulling what little hair I have left out!

Saturday, February 19, 2005 6:52 PM
im actually in ocala, right near there... if i see you guys im gonna stop and say hello

Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:24 PM
ok i never thought i was really that close, im at the hampton in, LITERALLY right down the street from the chick fil-a
i got in at like 10, and drove over to the chick fil-a at like 10:20 after i checked in, couldnt find ya, went all around to chilis and bennigans, and hooters and chuck e cheese's and all over... im so mad, cuz im sure you guys are just down the road somewhere, and im not from here so i cant really wander too far...

god im so mad, i really wanted to see xOPETHx's car, its one of my favorite cars on the org

well ill be here tomorrow till like 10am so if any of u idiots wake up (because you went to sleep so god damn early lol) call me, i might be awake... lol

well sucks to know that I was so close, didnt have my car but i would have loved to see your guys cars..

oh well, win some, lose some...

later.

Monday, February 21, 2005 12:21 PM
Dirty Elf,

Hey man, sorry you missed us. We were up there till about 9:30 then went to the other side of town to grab a bite to eat. Next time you are going to be up this way give us a call, 352-216-7433 we will all get together and hang out meeting or not.

Keep'm Smok'n,
Chris Winstel
'99 Z24
'97 Z24
'04 Sunfire

Yes there are all autos.....for now!
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:33 AM
ah... i will call next time for sure

thanks

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:52 AM
How was the meet? Did a lot of people show up?

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:32 PM
Frank,

We never really have a big meet, most of the time it is the usual 4-5 cars but it's not the number of people who show up it is the group that does. For most parts are a close knite group but we all bring something different to the table(meet). I think the most cars we ever had was 9 or 10. Try and make it some time, I will try and post a little more in advance so you have time to plan.

Keep'm Smok'n,
Chris

Friday, February 25, 2005 10:13 AM
xOPETHx wrote:that's right...

this Saturday (the 19th) at 8:30 PM,

at Chick-Fil-A on highway 200 (right off I-75)

ALL ARE WELCOME,

doesn't matter what shape your car is in, you don't even need to have a cavalier, we're just hanging out, gonna get some food somewhere, and have a good time.

for the next months meet can u post it like 2 weeks in advance so i can take off of work, i haven;t been to a j meet in so long...

Friday, February 25, 2005 11:11 AM
Yeah Frank......its not numbers that matter its the people.....if there isn't 10 We won't go......lol J/K.....yeah give us a heads up next time and we will try and make it

Friday, February 25, 2005 5:56 PM
Herman wrote:Yeah Frank......its not numbers that matter its the people.....if there isn't 10 We won't go......lol J/K.....yeah give us a heads up next time and we will try and make it

Mike Evans wrote:

for the next months meet can u post it like 2 weeks in advance so i can take off of work, i haven;t been to a j meet in so long...

Friday, February 25, 2005 6:01 PM
^^
whoops...it helps to post too

i was GONNA say

Yeah, i want to see ALL your cars! bring em by! the next meet will be Saturday, March 19th unless something drastic comes up.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:53 PM
ok man, im down, wait thats during spring break im already off teh sweetness ill be there fo show, can i stay at someones house by chance?

Monday, February 28, 2005 1:25 PM
here i'll post for mr. winstel, i'm sure he'd put ya up for the night 352 368 4077 or his cell 216 7433...he offers anytime there is something goin on so i'm sure he won't mind me doin it for him

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:01 PM
cool, thanks freak...hows ur ride comin along sir? i wil be another blitz on bags, speaking of which anyone wanna help with the install? has anyone done it yet?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:11 AM
well me and winstel did the install on mine in his garage, it's not hard just takes time...my car is still over at my friends house workin on the stereo, will be ready for the florida j meet with a couple new things as well

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:25 AM
sorry to far out of my reach. Im down in Port Saint Lucie. Anyone intersted in meeting down in my area at some point or down in west palm beach??

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/795000-795999/795523_1_thumb.jpg
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:26 AM
sorry pic didnt work here it is

Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:37 PM
xOPETHx wrote:^^
whoops...it helps to post too

i was GONNA say

Yeah, i want to see ALL your cars! bring em by! the next meet will be Saturday, March 19th unless something drastic comes up.

Is the meet still this saturday(the 19th)? and who all from o-town is going? i wanna caravan out there, i dont really wanna drive alone...anyone?

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:33 AM
yah it should be, the third saturday of every month...mike im going but im already gonna be up there or else i would roll out with you

Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:57 AM
That sucks...I'm working this Sunday

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Monday, March 14, 2005 9:00 PM
yeah definatly cant go now, my boss scheduled me when i asked for that sh*t off like 2 weeks ago and e also scheduled me for when i was sposed to go to daytona for spring break, so im super pissed...sorry guys cant make it....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search