Febuary SSCC meet? Info? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Febuary SSCC meet? Info?
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:18 PM
Hello hello! Im not even gona TRY and cordinate this But Im guessing the meet will be the Winter Crusie tour in Myrlte beach? Next weekend? 17-20?
Well I get paid for 3 weeks that friday so ima TRY and order my kit and widebody, spoiler, and popers. And Guy whos name i forgot again lol I reallly need those stock 03 tails so what you want for em!
Well Jeff is that the call? I figure Ill just meet you whenever I MIGHT get off early that friday around like 4, But if clints going we wont even leave florence till 6. Ima try and get my center console glassed and Put my gas trank skid plate in by then, maybe fix my hood and straighten out my mutilated fender.

Well Im out, ill im you with this post now!

I have a new sig just no where to upload it(sounddomain wont work for me)

Re: Febuary SSCC meet? Info?
Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:46 AM
its not an official meet but there should be a good number of people comming. i dont get off worl till 5 that friday and i work 12-4 that sat so you can take your time. if anyone need direction you can e-mail me at pistoler16@aol.com, as for a place we can all meet i will have to get back to you on that.

Friday, February 11, 2005 8:02 PM
Drag plate mounted, gotta mount my dragbloakc after work tommrow and maybe do my new center console(#5)
god i need to win a million

Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:58 PM
Well never did my console i was out with a bunch of local tuners doing "stuff" last night didnt get home till 5. Got some Vids tho. I got owned by a RSX, and a Lancer...buth turbo lol.

At the end of it The Guy from WCT with the heavily modded eclipse that was laying kit and directing us tried to fight the guy in the Celica you thought was clint, he was on probation and is now in Jail.
However everyone else is going to be there from last time, maybe clint.

Im pretty shure i work saterday tho till 12 or 3:30 but im gona ahower, clean up the car and be on my way

Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:06 PM
man why dont yall have it in charlotte anymore? that was one of your best turnouts

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:22 PM
we have them everywhere. moving it around gives diffrent people the opertunity to attend

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:10 PM
arnt there ANY Js in charlotte?? and if so why dont they ever show at any NC meets?

Monday, February 14, 2005 11:36 AM
OK well I "Uninstalled" my dragblock last night with a uhh....stormdrain. yup
I took today off of work so I could go out and bust ass on the car, just got outa bed at 2:45 lol.
The girls that I brought down last time will be there This weekend both of them with there boyfriends however...damM!
Uhh well still dunno if i work saterday or not, ill know if they plan it by weds.

Oh and got my new sig up SImple sht.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:46 PM
Dont look forward to seeing me there, my fuel pump is "toast" New one is 280

Ima try and fix it tommrow took today and monday off of work and still havent got much done, did make the doors a full 90* but thats no biggie.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:59 PM
Well the trip was almost great but got ruined for me. As Jeff knows already My drivers lambo fell while playing with the air and Busted the hinge and @!#$ the door, both have to be replaced. The Door sustained more damage trying to get it to just shut for the trip home, got it o shut but the top of the door is pushed HARD into the apillar and the bottom has about a 1" gap.

god d*amnit!

im starting to think about gettin out of modding, this is the NEW door that replaced the door that got ripped off by the 18 wheeler 6 months ago...

Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:58 PM
Well Was just talking with the 03 bomex guy lol and put up a good point

Ive been concedering going back stock and quitting... why because:
In the last year ive
Been in an accident (rear ended someone NOT my fault) whole front end gone inshurance wouldent pay for it
Got hailed on... all body panels
Been Hit by an 18 wheeler, drivers door gone hit and run
Blew the tranny because 1 wire broke on the AIS
When trying to tow the car the front bumper, and fenders got ripped off by the tow dolly
The New door just fell and busted the hinge and crushed the door latch is gone too
Got robbed first time for a brand new(3 days old) Panasonic cd player($400)
In the process of being robbed They destroyed my 3 day old fiberglass console
sub blew for no reason (yr and a half old) $140
Fuel pump died ended up replacing My ignition Modulator, Both coilpacks, Crankshaft censor, and fuel filter
bad fuel pump harness
Was driving in the mountains(when i lived in Nashville) came off an exit and Caught a rock under the car ripped off transmission pan and caused internal damage
Put Stock Celica wheels on it for a while and Ended up busting both rear hubs
Got sideswiped about a month ago crushed in the front right corner, Busted the one off hood and got blamed for the accident when someone pulled out of there driveway and hit me(long story)
Was in the Wallamrt Parkinlot here in flroence a few weeks ago and got vandalised Both tails busted out and dents in drivers 1/4 panel
Also have been Hit in the wallmart parkinglot many times no matter where i park all Bumper damage
Been thru 2 radiaitor hoses, 1 water pump, 2 batterys and 1 downpipe
Both headlights were destoryed in both wrecks
Bent 2 stock wheels on a curb
Tv molded in dash got whacked and messed up, TV in trunk froze in nashville and got lines in it
Right after molding my spoiler to fit didnt use correct nuts and it fell off during a drive and never found it
Theres a whole munch more I could list but there not much compared to the rest, just wires, dents, scratches, and bulbs....

The Inshurance only ever gave me $ for the hail thats it...
So before anyone asks me why I dont have rims look at the list and add it up
still owe 3800 on it also

So what do yall think? give up?

Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:35 PM
i think that that stuff happened over more then a year beacuse i reimember most of it.

Monday, February 21, 2005 9:39 AM
when was the first meet? the one in your sig? cause it started after that....

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:38 PM
the first meet way in charolette about 2 years ago the one in my sig was about a year and a half ago

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search