raleigh j's - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
raleigh j's
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:38 PM
i know there are a few guys from the raleigh area, if anyone is interested in meeting up, shoot me a thread, either me or 00cavi will let you know when and where we might meet up.
P.S. if you say that you car is going beat mine or anyone who shows, at least bring something take is even worth running. im not trying to call anyone out, but some people have run there mouths and have not much to show.

my carsis 7 enough?)
67 dodge charger
77 plymouth volare
79 dodge diplomat
89 5.0
91 civic hatch
96 cavi z24
02 roush stage 3

Re: raleigh j's
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:49 PM
i would like to meet up somewhere name the place and the time...

Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:03 AM
c'mon.. you know im down....by the way, i will beat you. GETRAG! j/k
Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:04 PM
anytime
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:34 PM
hey i am down too just let me know hit me up on the cell 606-9764 i am sure animalkrack3r would want to meet up and i can also talk to drakon too.

David

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:34 PM
what's up guys, I'm going to be outta town this weekend (25th-27th) but next saturday or friend I would like to meet up. Thanks!
Friday, February 25, 2005 3:45 PM
Ill be around raleigh in the comming months again for some tunning. Ill meet up with you guys....sorry I didnt do @!#$ when I lived in fuquay varina...I just slept and worked on my car all day/night.

Greg Heart

Friday, February 25, 2005 3:53 PM
friday night, on capital.
Friday, February 25, 2005 5:35 PM
what time

Friday, February 25, 2005 6:39 PM
now
Friday, February 25, 2005 8:32 PM
dammit just left from up that way

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:32 PM
was that you up at the wendys tonight? are you going to be out there tomorrow? i tried calling you but it didnt go through i wonder if i had the right number????

Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:46 AM
yea, i seen u go by.
Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:41 AM
yeah sorry the girl i was with wanted to go home but i wanted to stop by on the wy back just couldnt you going out there tonight hit me up on the cell later tonight if you are planning a meet

Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:35 PM
hey guys i will be going out tonight around 10:00, just got a call from the other side, my friend and a bunch of fucus's, fuci, @!#$ises, focuses,are rolling out and want to get into a little trouble so come out and support the j's. i'm sure me and matt can handle it, but you some one could switch it up some.i'll be at wendy's on capital and new hope around 10:00, look for the burgandy z24.

my carsis 6 enough?)
67 dodge charger
77 plymouth volare
79 dodge diplomat(soon to be stripped for the motor)
89 5.0
96 cavi z24
02 roush stage 3
civic got gone, mustang is next to go!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:39 PM
i can handle it
Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:46 PM
good, im going to get in the showwer and wash my ass then when the car gets here im gone wash it's ass so all the hondas can read the cavalier emblem.

my carsis 6 enough?)
67 dodge charger
77 plymouth volare
89 5.0
96 cavi z24
02 roush stage 3
Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:40 PM
to easy the car will be up and running in a month bring ur best best bet 10s
Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:44 AM
sorry i think we scared away the foci last night, escially the one with that real neeeeeet dual exhaust,\ wow that think must have been real fast. oh well matt we will give em hell another night.

oh matt, i race aj's civic off a 3rd gear roll, and i still walked away. his car looks good, sounds great, but falls flat on its ass. After 5500rpm it sounds like it starts dumping all the boost, you know how the blow off flutters. dead slow has to shift and then hes stuck in the low r's with no power, he can win for losing. he needs to get off his ass and get it tuned.

my carsis 6 enough?)
67 dodge charger
77 plymouth volare
89 5.0
96 cavi z24
02 roush stage 3
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:58 PM
Hey guys, Meet up this up coming weekend cause i will be out there. Hey Greg x Heart I live in fuquay hit me up sometime on my Aim- animalkrack3r . THanks Bye
Friday, March 04, 2005 1:19 PM
So what is up for tonight Wendys again ?

Friday, March 04, 2005 3:19 PM
yea, i stil havnt met you. I dont think ever even seen ur car.
Friday, March 04, 2005 4:13 PM
ill be up there tomorrow night fellas not this friday actually tomorrow we should hit up chapel hill there are suppose to be some big parties up there for the carolina duke game.

Friday, March 04, 2005 8:25 PM
Do not forget MARCH 26 peidmont dragway slamboree car/truck show and then u can run ur rides down the drag.Just a reminder to pay attention since its a few weeks away,so just post ur comments under the post for the show OK.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search