short ram intake - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
short ram intake
Thursday, February 24, 2005 12:59 AM
i just got my short ram air intake from redline motor sports and its the wrong one cause it just wont fit on my 97 2.2 cavy. can anyone show me a pic of what one really looks like so i will now what to get from now on. by the way red line sux.

Re: short ram intake
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:00 AM
i have no idea....but dont be so quick to presume it doesnt fit. i had to relocate my cruise control unit among other things for mine to fit.
Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:17 AM
what can i do to make it fit
Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:19 PM
stop asking redundant questions...how can we tell you how to make it fit if we dont know what it looks like...your going to have to either figure it out or post a couple pics so we can tell you ..other wise how do we know what you even have??

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:30 PM
damn, take it easy killer
Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:22 PM
hehe sorry that did come across alittle mean huh . what i meant was...we need pics of something

Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:59 PM
ya know there is a post in the performance section with like a dozen or so pictures on 2.2 intakes in it in fact some one had requested that ppl post then up. and if you have the plenum from the older 22 then you will most likely need a 90 degree elbow to pull it off installing it. if you have that then you will a 90 on one side and a 45 on the other for the filter. and is there a reason this is here instead if the performance forum?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search