New toys for my car - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New toys for my car
Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:08 PM
went to recycler today and bought Z24 hood, and 3 of the old sunbird rims(had one at the house and the car only had 3)
pictures at bottom: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/762750/3
wicked

Re: New toys for my car
Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:15 AM
Those hoods just rock!!

FU Tuning

Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:03 PM
today after alot of polishing with cleaning wax the paint is gone and most of the marks on it, just a few scratches and chips which are staying till i get the car painted
as for the rims ive started to polish them for a little while today...

wicked
Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:55 PM
sweet @!#$ dude, you gotta make it out to a meet sometime
later

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:05 AM
i always liked those hoods and rims but what you need is a water pump man...lol

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:59 PM
lol yea i know, but as usual im putting it off, anyways i didnt pay for it *grins*
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:19 PM
what yard are you goin to man cause the one down this way is crap for the most part. i'm still lookin for a couple o things. thats a sweet find you got there.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:47 PM
theirs 2 u pullits off of southern boulevard up here, if you want to take a trip up here one weekend ill probably go, aint seen no 3rd gens their though, just second gens, and lots of old grandams and stuff, you guys have a upull it down their?

wicked
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:39 PM
just one "U-pull-it" on 441south of 595 before Griffin rd i found 2 third gens once and a few 2nd gen and lots of almost everything else out there. if you didn't already know theres a web site thats a good source for things www.car-part.com good lil search engine for auto recyclers.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:57 PM
yea but that takes the fun out of it, i go to scavenge, dig, search, im like a rat in a maze going around every car looking for the right parts, i search domestic and import(never know what youll find on someones hooptey in the way of steering wheels or(what im looking for) head lights and stuff.
*shrugs* my parents like swap shops i like the junkyards

wicked
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search