Pensecola Area J's - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pensecola Area J's
Thursday, March 03, 2005 11:24 AM
Any J-owners that live in range of the emerald coast dragway? I wanna get some more J-bodies to go to Street Wars that they're holding on April 15.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Re: Pensecola Area J's
Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:46 AM
well i just got here last weds.
Marine Aviation Ordanance Training Squadron
i dont have my z with me though.
i did see a fixed up yellow j with z3 fenders on the way up here from the airport.
i dont know whose it is
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:09 AM
I'm in Pensacola also at Corry Station,center for information dominance. But my cav is back in maryland, hopefully it will be sold soon so i can pick up a Z down here,

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:18 PM
Nice to know there are some J's around these parts ,but now I prolly wont be able to go have to go to court April 5th because of my dumbass being involved in street racing resulting in a wreck. I won though. and my car didnt get totaled I feel sorry for the other guy tho. Prolly gonna get my license suspended. Dammit.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search