Visiting soon - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Visiting soon
Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:37 AM
i will be down in orlando next week for a weeks stay and was wonder if i could get some info before i get there.
1. are underbody neons illegal to have on while driving in orlando
2. if not can i have them strobing while driving
3. Is there any local meets in orlando/kissimee that maybe i could make an appearance at while im there.

thanks
Gravalier
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Visiting soon
Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:25 PM
im pretty sure that they cannot be flashing, but if they are not red or blue or white then they can be on while driving.. dont quote me on that lol

Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:43 PM
you can have white ones....i just got back from there yesterday, i was down for a week and a half for spring break and had mine on everynight and passed many cops who didnt say a word. im pretty sure they cant flash though and no red or blue.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:57 PM
no red or blue and anything flashing while your moving is a no no.
however on the books its a violation because it is a distraction on the road. really boils down to the who pissed off the cop before they got to you.
i have driven with mine on in ft. Lauderdale and Miami and not had any problems. i friend has red ones inside the car and has driven with them on, they light up the entire inside of the car, with not problems. however i have a lead foot so i don't turn them on often. just be forewarned they will not really accept ignorance for breaking a local ordnance. best thing to do is when you hit town ask a cop. "say man its ok in my area and I'm down here visiting and didn't want to get into trouble, what the real deal? " as long as you have all your contraband hidden, and you weapons put away under you gang colors your fine ...j/k have fun in the sunny south

Friday, March 25, 2005 10:04 AM
thanks guys for the help. sux that i'm running blue LED's for underbody but than again i could always just pretend i only speak french when a cop pulls me over, lol. nah thanks for the heads up.

Any meets happening at all though? like weekly meets or anything in the area. And dont be sending me to where the Honda's hang out!
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:07 PM
Gravalier . wrote: And dont be sending me to where the Honda's hang out!

OWNED

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search