NC show in piedmont - Page 7 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NC show in piedmont
Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:31 PM
sorry i wont be able to make it to freaky friday guys..ive got a bit of a project this weekend...93getrag with stage2 clutch and 8lb aluminum flywheel..and NEW SHIFTER CABLES WHOOHOO ...after that i should be able to race ...ill definetly be at HIN with my gf..she really enjoyed meeting all of you by the way ...hope to see you guys again soon

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:44 PM
Wooo weee glad to see the NC and WV peps showing the J pride! Thanks blinging chevy I finally got to meet U.And DNA u work in garner I stop in garner all the time exit 303 jones sausage rd at smithfields when I ride thru there in my tractor trlr.I really felt this was a good oportunity to meet some of u I have not meet and see some pretty wicked cavs,I can vouch for ricefrees car it is nice I have seen it twice.So with all the shows coming up in the next couple of months we can hook up again not everyone can attend each one but thats ok.I think if the freakin sun had been out the track would have been better sticky that is.I have to fix one minor thing on my car got a leaky gasket on the tbi easy fix since I have a rebuild kit which I did not use when I replace my injector.I FINALLY found why my car runs so rich.CYA the oldest schooler in the bunch.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:54 PM
all of my cavy pics can be seen here:enjoy!

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:11 PM
The funny thing is CHM, that's the first pic with me and my car. (I've had the car for almost 3 years). Too bad I wasn't facing the camera. lol

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:55 PM
I got the pics up. I did it quicker than I thought, but only because I stayed up late.

Spring Slamboree Pics

As for the vids, I know I've got a vid of CHM's run against a Ranger, I got one of Pistolero running a 03-05 red base Cavi with clear outer tails, a red Z24 with carbon fiber hood and black projectors running an Eclipse, a black base 03-05 Cavi running a Focus, and a black and blue Sunfire with Ram Air hood running a Galant,
They're just short little vids. You can't really see the times very well unfortunately.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:23 PM
i hope there are no hard feeling floating around i had a great time at the show and i hope to see you guys at the next show.i would like to thank those who posted positive commits about my ride.ill be back soon.look me me up i would like to meet all the people from the org.
Monday, March 28, 2005 2:10 AM
i was hopping that noone say that run of mine. that was the worst i ever did. i was sitting in line so long that i forgot how to drive. i missed that light, missed 2nd, missed 3rd, and then went into 5th. was going to run again but had to get my car judged but they never came back to my car, around 540 i went in the tower and got one of the head people to come out to my car and judge it. glad i did too. but really wanted to run some more and get use to the track.

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:57 AM
^^^ i wanna see the vid of me racing pistolero...man to bad u missed those gears i think it would have been really close with us...
Monday, March 28, 2005 9:19 AM
i have a vid of my run too, the Ranger is one of my friends. I'll post my vid when I get it, my friend video taped it so i gotta wait on him......man i hate waiting.

Monday, March 28, 2005 9:44 AM
ok well as far as what place the mall is at triangle town center. Theres a best buy across the street and the mall is behind the Big K hope that helps anyone out. any other questions you guys hit me up at 919 606 9764 and let me know when you all can make it and what weekend everyone wants to come over. I may be in greensboro getting my dash painted this weekend so anyone want to meet up this weekend I am game I will proabbyl only be up there on sat for a bit. let me know

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:38 PM
hey dna, maybe we could meet for lunch or somethin' since Im here in G'boro. Also I can say for sure that the track wasnt prepped by the people that run the track. i used to go there and watch my buddy race his 70 camaro and they used get out and prep the track surface so the cars can grip easily but they didnt bother this weekend because they thought it was going to rain.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:02 PM
TYPO sorry guys the exit is exit 283 off of 40 i was rereading the posts and came acrossed it just a heads up

man this rain sucks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search