Classes for April 10 show? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Classes for April 10 show?
Monday, April 04, 2005 9:30 PM
Does anyone know what the show classes will be for the April 10th show in High Point NC or for the show on the same day in Charlotte at the race track? Im trying to decide which show im going too.

Re: Classes for April 10 show?
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:42 AM
if your talking about the "east coast import showdown" when i called they said that theres just a domestic class.as long as the weather is good im going to the one in high point only cause its closer.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:17 AM
Im still debating also. If they only have a "domestic" class in high point, i'll probably go to the show in charlotte.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:29 AM
i dont know any info on hte classes either, but the times are as follows

25.00 registration is from 8:00 to 2:00 awards at 3:30 of the one in char.
and 9-12 reg. and aawards at 5 for the one in HP dont know the cost.

in thinking the one in charolette cause it is about 45 min closser and gets over sooner so i can come home, plus i think that there will be more to do.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:47 PM
im leaning toward the Charlotte one 2 if theres only a domestic class in HP. Ill look for you guys there.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:35 AM
i called the guy about the show in high point and he said that how many classes they have depends on how many people show up. He said they would probably break the domestic class down if a lot of people show.

I think im gonna go to the one in high point unless i change my mind again

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:02 AM
hey ryan im going to the hp show do you want to meet some where and ride down together.that is if your coming close to the way i go from roanoke 220,68,then 40.im not sure how you go but let me know.if not ill see you there.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:39 AM
i come down 77 then get on 52, then onto I-40. Give me a call if you wanna meet up.
304-673-4912

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:19 PM
I may try to come by the show in high point as long as I do have a bunch of stuff to do here as I already do.Even tho I am only like 25 minutes away if I can swing by I will for a little while.Looks like sunshine and 70 for the show sunday.OK then.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:12 PM
I still may got to the show in Charlotte just because I can walk around the old car show swap meet and look for parts for my other project, a 67 GTO.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:44 PM
dosnt look like i will be making it to any of the shows this weekend. i was at a stop sign last night and i heard a loud bang and a shatering noise. looked in my mirror and there was a hole about the size of a quater in my back window. the whole thing was shatered and fell all over my back seat going down the road. i thought someone shot at em and i booked it. i was goign about 80-90 down 45mph roads. i didnt dind any bullets though so now i think that it was someone with a slingshot. anyways i got to pay for a new window and cant make it. i will be up at HIN in charolette though. here are some pics i took of it.

in this one you can see where it hit at kinda

Saturday, April 09, 2005 4:46 PM
that SUX
Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:39 PM
DAYM!!!!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:18 PM
that really sucks dude, I feel for ya, I just replaced my back glass a few months ago, it aint cheap!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:32 PM
im getting one from da juck yard for 75 and putting it in myself

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search