**6th Annual Florida J-Body Meet READ UPDATES** - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **6th Annual Florida J-Body Meet READ UPDATES*
Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:56 PM
I should reiterate that I didn't come here to make trouble. I simply came to tell you that the Orlando J scene is doing a fine job.

But if this is the level of maturity with which you react, I must say that it could be very likely that things like this will come back to bite you. People don't always want a leader that jumps to argument and makes inappropriate gay jokes at someone for no reason at all. With that, I feel that my words are perfectly clear. And despite what seems drilled into your head, I am not here to rain on your parade.

-Scott
2003 VW Passat Turbo (20 psi Daily Driver)
1988 BMW 325i (Spec E30 Race Car Project)

Long Gone: 1997 Cavalier RS, 1966 Ford Mustang, 2002 Honda S2000, and so on...

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:29 PM
RallySport (Scott) wrote:I should reiterate that I didn't come here to make trouble. I simply came to tell you that the Orlando J scene is doing a fine job.

But if this is the level of maturity with which you react, I must say that it could be very likely that things like this will come back to bite you. People don't always want a leader that jumps to argument and makes inappropriate gay jokes at someone for no reason at all. With that, I feel that my words are perfectly clear. And despite what seems drilled into your head, I am not here to rain on your parade.

hahaha whaaa whaaa ok you ALWAYS come on here to talk @!#$ about the meet every year!! and you just did in your first post! and second you doint even our a J anymore for about 2 to 3 years now! So go bye bye now one will miss you, for the reast of us well we know that its going to be just fine.

and your still a FAG got a problem about oh well fight me then! Oh and thats why they call me Hardcore .... hahahha Fruit!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:56 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:
hahaha whaaa whaaa ok you ALWAYS come on here to talk @!#$ about the meet every year!! and you just did in your first post! and second you doint even our a J anymore for about 2 to 3 years now! So go bye bye now one will miss you, for the reast of us well we know that its going to be just fine.

and your still a FAG got a problem about oh well fight me then! Oh and thats why they call me Hardcore .... hahahha Fruit!

Steve, I still don't see where all the pent up aggression is coming from. Nowhere in this thread did I insult anyone, or try to put down the Orlando J scene in any way. I simply tried to applaud everyone's efforts. That is all. And in case you have not noticed, I have kept my cool while you repeatedly take the low road by trying to imply that I'm a homosexual. Well, that's nice and all, but it doesn't really prove your point.

It's almost funny that even when I am polite to everyone on here, you feel the need to go out of your way to attack me. Sorry Steve, this isn't middle school anymore. I don't fight people for "looking at me funny", so to speak. The fact that no one would miss me is probably incorrect, as well as irrelevant. I am not here to impress you or anyone else. Despite what I am sure you will try and contest, I DO have friends on this site and do know people on here that actually value my opinion. Furthermore, I am fairly sure there are newer members here that see I have not tried to insult anyone in this thread and that your unprovoked attacks are both immature and uncalled for.

As for wanting to fight me? Am I really that much of a threat to your masculinity? Would it really boost your self-esteem that much to try an beat up someone you (mistakenly) described as a "FAG"? Please, grow up. I've tried very hard not to retaliate, because I know that's exactly what you want. As always, I've made the effort to take the high road and will continue to do so.

I still wish the J scene the best of luck in the future. Mostly, because I know they aren't all like you, Steve.

-Scott
2003 VW Passat Turbo (20 psi Daily Driver)
1988 BMW 325i (Spec E30 Race Car Project)

Long Gone: 1997 Cavalier RS, 1966 Ford Mustang, 2002 Honda S2000, and so on...
Friday, April 22, 2005 2:51 PM
this is a post on the show right...not a cock fight!

back to the important stuff,

did you get my reg info and shirt order ? just making sure cause it said to bring the confirmation e-mail...bonedaddy_3@verizon.net, hit me up.

thanks - donnie

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:19 PM
bonedaddy wrote:this is a post on the show right...not a cock fight!

back to the important stuff,

did you get my reg info and shirt order ? just making sure cause it said to bring the confirmation e-mail...bonedaddy_3@verizon.net, hit me up.

thanks - donnie

Yes got it all down, I might send the emails out if not i got all of your guys info so you just need to tell me who you are and i will check you off the list

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 22, 2005 7:39 PM
Well, it looks like I won't have the J up there. I'll be taking the SRT-4 though

I hope to see some nice cars there!

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:32 AM
frankmckeever wrote:Well, it looks like I won't have the J up there. I'll be taking the SRT-4 though

I hope to see some nice cars there!

oh you willl, i have a feeling that its going to be a strong turn out.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:43 AM
Sweet

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:58 PM
Hello from the club president of the JCO. J Body Club of Ontario. (up here in Canada)
I`ll be flying in to tampa on thurs. But i have a rehersal and dinner Fri and the wedding Sat. I can`t believe the time is exactly when i`m gonna be there but i already have commitments. I first came over to see if there were any meets happining between the 1st and 5th. I`d like to meet some of you guys.

Also. There is someone on our site that is driving there in the summer and is trying to get some others to come down w/ him and have a joint meet type of thing w/ you guys.
here is the link. click here

And finnaly.speaking of shows. It would be great to have some Fla J`s come up for our bash this june. Here is the link for that aswell.JCO Bash

If I don`t see you next week or up here at our bash, Have a great summer.
Corby Loft

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:27 AM
awesome to see you guys comin down to sunny florida, but i do not think anyone is going to make the drive to canada from where we are

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Monday, April 25, 2005 5:52 AM
Topdownz wrote:Hello from the club president of the JCO. J Body Club of Ontario. (up here in Canada)
I`ll be flying in to tampa on thurs. But i have a rehersal and dinner Fri and the wedding Sat. I can`t believe the time is exactly when i`m gonna be there but i already have commitments. I first came over to see if there were any meets happining between the 1st and 5th. I`d like to meet some of you guys.

Also. There is someone on our site that is driving there in the summer and is trying to get some others to come down w/ him and have a joint meet type of thing w/ you guys.
here is the link. click here

And finnaly.speaking of shows. It would be great to have some Fla J`s come up for our bash this june. Here is the link for that aswell.JCO Bash

If I don`t see you next week or up here at our bash, Have a great summer.
Corby Loft

Let me know if you will try to make it that morning for the show on Saturday. It will be at noon till 4 or 5pm. Its about 45 to 1 hour drive from tampa to Orlando Race Rock. The only thing that will hold you up is the road work if they are doing it on the weekend.

Everyone else 5 more days!!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Monday, April 25, 2005 3:14 PM
I really wish i could. But i`ll be busy registering the truck that i`m driving back up here.

BTW. why not anybody from Fla to come up here for the bash. We have people that drive from all over the US and Canada to attend.........even had a guy from Cali last year!

www.otariocobaltclub.om

Monday, April 25, 2005 9:38 PM
sorry guys, everyone at my job decided to take this saturday off, so i got stuck working, so i wont be able to make it, im super pissed, i wasn;t planing on entering my car bc of it not being in great shape due to morons and plus i didn;t get to purchase and install my surprise, which is all thanks to my friends on the Winter Springs Police Force who screwed me over one night and said i was racing some honda and arrested me on the spot and the money i had saved went to a lawyer(4 grand), so can someone in the orlando crew pick me up a shirt from the show please? i will pay u back....shirt size(Medium, if they dont have it, then a large will do)

thanx, and sorry i cant make it....take lots of pics for me

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:59 AM
D Style Cavy wrote:sorry guys, everyone at my job decided to take this saturday off, so i got stuck working, so i wont be able to make it, im super pissed, i wasn;t planing on entering my car bc of it not being in great shape due to morons and plus i didn;t get to purchase and install my surprise, which is all thanks to my friends on the Winter Springs Police Force who screwed me over one night and said i was racing some honda and arrested me on the spot and the money i had saved went to a lawyer(4 grand), so can someone in the orlando crew pick me up a shirt from the show please? i will pay u back....shirt size(Medium, if they dont have it, then a large will do)

I have one Medium left if you want it just get someone to pick it up or send me a money order and a day you can meet to get it. Also D Style your going to miss something that everyone is going to be talking about after this show TRUST ME! Streetline has something big at this show!!! also GM guest will be on hand to see this show! That truly sucks you have to work! I think your feeling sick that day you might want to call off to rest up hahaha

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:11 AM
D Style Cavy wrote:sorry guys, everyone at my job decided to take this saturday off, so i got stuck working, so i wont be able to make it, im super pissed, i wasn;t planing on entering my car bc of it not being in great shape due to morons and plus i didn;t get to purchase and install my surprise, which is all thanks to my friends on the Winter Springs Police Force who screwed me over one night and said i was racing some honda and arrested me on the spot and the money i had saved went to a lawyer(4 grand), so can someone in the orlando crew pick me up a shirt from the show please? i will pay u back....shirt size(Medium, if they dont have it, then a large will do)

im sorry to hear that you wont be attending. and if you were attending (call in extremely ill/ quit/ ummm...burn the place down ha jk) you should enter your car, doesnt matter what it looks like, the more cars the better!.....anyways yah winter springs police are FUKING D!CKS!!!!!!!!! that is all

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:30 AM
got moose? wrote:
im sorry to hear that you wont be attending. and if you were attending (call in extremely ill/ quit/ ummm...burn the place down ha jk) you should enter your car, doesnt matter what it looks like, the more cars the better!.....anyways yah winter springs police are FUKING D!CKS!!!!!!!!! that is all

agreed.....

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:32 AM
Steve got my registration. Mine is a name you cannot prnounce

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:57 PM
NEED ...................TO............... BE............... SATURDAY ....................NOW. OH wait I need to get some more work done. Dang it

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:19 PM
I am looking at where the track is and i may not make it. It on 50 near Bithlo. That looks like a good 45min Drive.

"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:50 AM
yeah it is in bithlo but its alot of fun man

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:10 AM
I am going to have the family with me so it may not be the best idea to leave them at the hotel. Plus my wife will not enjoy herself to much at the track but i will see how that plays out.

all the time

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:14 AM
well try to see if you can man. we need to represent the js of Fl

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:18 AM
I will be there for the show but the track i will have to see.

all the time

Thursday, April 28, 2005 4:58 PM
yeah, as Corbs said, i'm hopefully planning a trip down in late july or august and i'm trying to see if peeps want to come with me. Maybe we could get a meet going or something. just some ideas.

i wish i was coming down this weekend. =( Stupid canadian weather.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 29, 2005 5:51 AM
Leaving Tallahassee @ 2pm should be there around 5-6pm

all the time

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search