Everyone in Tampa & Jax READ (Florida J-Body Meet) - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Everyone in Tampa & Jax READ (Florida J-Body M
Monday, April 18, 2005 11:28 AM
Mylife75 wrote:John temper, temper. No need fro people to get sensitive here. You guys take thing to personal sometimes.

No temper here, you have not seen my temper.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:56 AM
Who cares? You are getting pissed off at me now, and let me tell you I can care less.
One thing is, yea you plan your shows and every other city plans theirs.

WHEN that happens tho, only the people from THAT city show up cause it is either too far for the others to drive or the others just don't feel like chilling with some people they don't know.
It is like one of these instances. I go to street races every Saturday night so why don't you come here and hang out with me and MY boys or vice versa. We have things we do every week and talk about it and we have ou own little THING, just like I am sure YOU guys have it too, so If I would come up there I would feel like asswipe cause I don't know what the @!#$ you guys are talking about and whatnot.

But this what Steve is doing, we know that we won't know many people around, but the others are in the same boat, so we are willing to meet eachother.
It is different. Because it is a Event, not a meet.
Whatever.

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Monday, April 18, 2005 12:32 PM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Who cares? You are getting pissed off at me now, and let me tell you I can care less.
One thing is, yea you plan your shows and every other city plans theirs.

WHEN that happens tho, only the people from THAT city show up cause it is either too far for the others to drive or the others just don't feel like chilling with some people they don't know.
It is like one of these instances. I go to street races every Saturday night so why don't you come here and hang out with me and MY boys or vice versa. We have things we do every week and talk about it and we have ou own little THING, just like I am sure YOU guys have it too, so If I would come up there I would feel like asswipe cause I don't know what the @!#$ you guys are talking about and whatnot.

But this what Steve is doing, we know that we won't know many people around, but the others are in the same boat, so we are willing to meet eachother.
It is different. Because it is a Event, not a meet.
Whatever.

Dude not mad at you, trust me. Yes I planed one and you know we had people from all over at it as well. not sure where you got all of that from. It truly does not matter, and was not my point in my response.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 12:36 PM
Well I am glad you are not mad. lol
Anyways that is the problem here and if I go to some other city that is how I feel.

Monday, April 18, 2005 12:59 PM
Well there will always be clicks at this show, no way around it. Always the same clicks regardless where it is. You also have the people who talk to others from other areas.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:03 PM
John Higgins wrote:Well there will always be clicks at this show, no way around it. Always the same clicks regardless where it is. You also have the people who talk to others from other areas.

i will talk to anyone from where ever. its all about getting fellow j's together for fun and i am also willing to go where ever in order to meet as many as possible but if it envoles some traveling it will have to happen on the weekend but i am up for everything so don't assume we all feel that way

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:18 PM
SOUF FLODA CLIQUE REPRESENTIN!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Monday, April 18, 2005 1:28 PM
Viper98912 wrote:SOUF FLODA CLIQUE REPRESENTIN!!!

Ok trouble.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:33 PM
Viper98912 wrote:SOUF FLODA CLIQUE REPRESENTIN!!!

yeah trouble they can't spell Florida properly LOL

j/k

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, April 18, 2005 3:22 PM
John Higgins wrote:
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:So I assume the post was dedicated to you John, right??
Come on now, contain yourself, Steve here is doing a great thing and no need for name calling, even tho he acted like he did.
I personally don't think he did anything wrong, and even if it was to me and calling me WEAK, if my car was broken I wouldn't have taken it so personally.

I just thought he was joking and stuff, and acctually thought it was funny until.........
I would ike to see a nice turn out, but if we keep doing things to Steve there might NOT be NEXT one.
Steve, I am sorry I WILL BUY YOU A SALAD. Cool? lol

Maybe your right. YOu act like he is the only one that can plan of of these meets. We have been doing this for years. Oh well who cares, enjoy the show.

Hmm ok, well last year i busted my a$$ off and you know that john, and this year i did just as hard maybe even harder to get more for all of us. And for "You Act like he is the only one that can plan of these meets" come on I never said that or think that! If anything maybe i just have better contacts to get better stuff for lower cost! That I am more then happy to share with anyone for there next Florida J-Body Meet.

For the Tim thing where the hell did that come from? Just remember if I could i would make the show only 5 bucks, I'm not about the money for this meet! I am about getting all of use together as a family/group and talking about J cars.

And John this WHOLE POST was NEVER ABOUT YOU! I just heard that some guys from Tampa and a few in Jax where not going because someone else had to work and that was why they where going to back out. Now to me that's WEAK because its not about the clicks its about going and meeting everyone in the whole Florida JBO. To tell you the truth John last I heard you where coming with both cars, So I hope to still see you, your wife and grim!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Monday, April 18, 2005 6:56 PM
I'm so over this. As for this statement"
For the Tim thing where the hell did that come from?"

what are you talking about? That never came out of my mouth.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:14 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet.....

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:11 AM
John Higgins wrote:I'm so over this. As for this statement"
For the Tim thing where the hell did that come from?"

what are you talking about? That never came out of my mouth.

well I was cleaning this up, and this will never be over this i dont come on here calling people DICKS! I Just called people weak if what I heard is true and the looks of it all of it was just BS rumors like I said. So Tampa guys looking forward to seeing you all again, and the same for some of Jax guys.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:57 AM
Damn this escalated into a pile of @!#$. @!#$ it guys lets all get along and have a good turn out.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:00 AM
Hey Steve btw, do you need someone from Tampa/ St Pete area to judge??
If you do let me know
jburic@tampabay.rr.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:08 AM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Hey Steve btw, do you need someone from Tampa/ St Pete area to judge??
If you do let me know
jburic@tampabay.rr.com

Yes I need someone to be a judge from that city. If your up for thats great just make sure everyone else in Tampa and St. Pete are cool about it, I dont see why not but just make sure.

For this whole post it was about just some dum a$$ rumor and I just called everyone out on it. For some reason John just took it as i was calling everyone weak but thats not what i said in the very begin of this post.

Also the awards have been order as well as the shirts, I also got some other things i am trying to add at the last minute for the show.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:43 AM
THE HATED ONE wrote:
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Hey Steve btw, do you need someone from Tampa/ St Pete area to judge??
If you do let me know
jburic@tampabay.rr.com

Yes I need someone to be a judge from that city. If your up for thats great just make sure everyone else in Tampa and St. Pete are cool about it, I dont see why not but just make sure.

For this whole post it was about just some dum a$$ rumor and I just called everyone out on it. For some reason John just took it as i was calling everyone weak but thats not what i said in the very begin of this post.

Also the awards have been order as well as the shirts, I also got some other things i am trying to add at the last minute for the show.

Sounds good everyone should have a great time!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:54 AM
Man you crazy, someone to have a problem with me being a judge?
My people love me here. lol Well I guess if anyone has a problem with it they can say something.
I cannot be judged if I do this(correct me if I am wrong) and I don't really care because my car is in very bad shape right now, some paint decided to get sanded off.
I am still entering to help out anyways.

I got to work on the motor some more before I get there. screw the appearance.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:58 AM
cool ok got Tampa/St Pete for a judge just need someone from the south and Jax and we are set.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:03 AM
The Tallahassee Click with be there.
Just me and Dan. Thomas and Nick most likely may not be coming.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:26 AM
so john, u goin to the show?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:24 AM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Man you crazy, someone to have a problem with me being a judge?
My people love me here. lol Well I guess if anyone has a problem with it they can say something.
I cannot be judged if I do this(correct me if I am wrong) and I don't really care because my car is in very bad shape right now, some paint decided to get sanded off.

I do not have a problem with you being a judge. I was just saying hope everyone enjoys the show.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:09 PM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Man you crazy, someone to have a problem with me being a judge?

I DO!!!! you suck big money balls and wont judge far you piece of $hit....

gooooshhhh i freakin hate you!!!!!!! freakin idiot!!!!!

lol... J/K!!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:22 AM
See Steve I told you about my people here is Tampa they think so HIGHLY OF ME!!
''''''''''I DO!!!! you suck big money balls and wont judge far you piece of $hit....

gooooshhhh i freakin hate you!!!!!!! freakin idiot!!!!!''''''''''

I feel so special if I see something like this.
BTW Casey did you know that bypassing the filter is not allowed on this site, and I got banned for it ABOUT 3 FUKING TIMES!!!
Love you too man.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:41 AM
bypassing the filter?

fu ck the filter, this is the SE forum, we run this bia bia!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search