Florida Meet (Pand handle J's) - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Florida Meet (Pand handle J's)
Friday, April 15, 2005 1:20 PM
So far two of us are driving down from the Florida Panhandle area. We are leaving Tallahassee around 1-2pm. We may meet up with some on the way down. Remember you money if you are coming on the FL-Turnpike You will need small change as well.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Re: Florida Meet (Pand handle J's)
Friday, April 15, 2005 4:15 PM
you might want to see when the Ocala guys are going down. You can meet up wtih them

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 15, 2005 5:19 PM
Hey Deji,

I don't know about the rest of the group but I will not be able to leave until I get off work, I was originally suppose to have the day off but my request "disappeared". So I will probably not be leaving till around 6pm. Good to see you are going, and can't wait to meet the young'n in person.

Chris
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:07 PM
It has been a while Chris will be good to see you all again. As you can tell since the baby (Ciara) has been born that is more or less my whole life now but now she is getting older i am getting back into things.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search