*** FL J-BODY MEET UPDATE *** - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*** FL J-BODY MEET UPDATE ***
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:10 AM
**** UPDATE ****

People are asking about the trophies for "other classes" (example: Under Construction)
Most of the money for all of the trophies is coming out if pocket and with hardly anyone pre-registering ALL of the money is coming out of pocket. The only group that has stepped up to help was the Ocala group ( including "Got Moose" out of Orlando) we did a car wash and raised 60.00 to send to be used for trophies or whatever else. Being that we did the show here a few years ago, we know what a pain it can be. Half of the Ocala people have pre-registered and if you know that you are going for sure, go ahead and send Blue the money then there is a chance that you may get the "classes" that you want. As for the shirts IF YOU DO NOT pre-register with the sizes and styles you want there will only be approx. 25 there day of show and there is no guarantee what sizes they will be.

Carol Winstel

Re: *** FL J-BODY MEET UPDATE ***
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:21 AM
i would be willing to donate a little money to the show even thou i am not going to be in it if it will help with the classes that ppl want. just let me know

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:42 AM
just show up and support

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 15, 2005 11:10 AM
Chris Winstel wrote:**** UPDATE ****

People are asking about the trophies for "other classes" (example: Under Construction)
Most of the money for all of the trophies is coming out if pocket and with hardly anyone pre-registering ALL of the money is coming out of pocket. The only group that has stepped up to help was the Ocala group ( including "Got Moose" out of Orlando) we did a car wash and raised 60.00 to send to be used for trophies or whatever else. Being that we did the show here a few years ago, we know what a pain it can be. Half of the Ocala people have pre-registered and if you know that you are going for sure, go ahead and send Blue the money then there is a chance that you may get the "classes" that you want. As for the shirts IF YOU DO NOT pre-register with the sizes and styles you want there will only be approx. 25 there day of show and there is no guarantee what sizes they will be.

Carol Winstel

I think the way that was posted sounds a little wrong. It sounds as if no other group would help raise money. It was never stated help was need to raise money. Just my 2 pennies.

FU Tuning

Friday, April 15, 2005 1:15 PM
^^^ I agree. No one asked for help. I though with sponsors somethings would be taken care of. I am sending my pre registration in the mail tonight or tomorrow. (when i can fine a stamp) What time are the Ocala people leaving We are planning on leaving on Friday around 1-2pm. Got our hotels already.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Friday, April 15, 2005 4:16 PM
I did not ask for it, they just did it and sent the money was nice but just to clean it up i DID NOT ASK OK! But there is nothing wrong on helping people on stuff, this way now we have two more classes added this year.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 15, 2005 5:14 PM
Well lets word it differently, anybody who has hosted a FL-J meet knows that without Pre-registration money the funds are out of pocket. As my wife stated above we hosted the show in Ocala and know that it is a pain in the ass to come up with the money out of pocket, that is why we did the car wash. We were trying to "Press the Point" that pre-reg is VERY IMPORTANT!!!! The more that pre-reg the more things we can buy....aka trophies, door prizes....etc. Deji as far as Sponser's the only one we have is Ultimate Audio, and they are donating a car alarm system (AutoPage) including installation, which I think is above and beyond the call! JBody Magizine was suppose to be give a cash donation and posting pics in the mag, but they backed out for no reason except that they didn't feel like doing it, after they were GUNHO to do it in the beginning.

John, you of all people should know that Carol and I are not rub it in your face kind of people so I don't know why you would even think like that.

Hope this clears things up,
Chris

PS in the future hopefully people will remember how important Pre-registration is and maybe do a car wash or something just to help out.
Friday, April 15, 2005 5:50 PM
Chris Winstel wrote: JBody Magizine was suppose to be give a cash donation and posting pics in the mag, but they backed out for no reason except that they didn't feel like doing it, after they were GUNHO to do it in the beginning.

Lets not go there for right now Its still not seating good with me about the whole thing. Also Chris you forgot about Streetline the main sponsor and the give aways from them at the door when you sign up.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 15, 2005 6:01 PM
Sorry Blue.....The "ALL MIGHTY STREETLINE", how could I forget.....

Chris
Monday, April 18, 2005 4:34 AM
Chris Winstel wrote:Well lets word it differently, anybody who has hosted a FL-J meet knows that without Pre-registration money the funds are out of pocket. As my wife stated above we hosted the show in Ocala and know that it is a pain in the ass to come up with the money out of pocket, that is why we did the car wash. We were trying to "Press the Point" that pre-reg is VERY IMPORTANT!!!! The more that pre-reg the more things we can buy....aka trophies, door prizes....etc. Deji as far as Sponser's the only one we have is Ultimate Audio, and they are donating a car alarm system (AutoPage) including installation, which I think is above and beyond the call! JBody Magizine was suppose to be give a cash donation and posting pics in the mag, but they backed out for no reason except that they didn't feel like doing it, after they were GUNHO to do it in the beginning.

John, you of all people should know that Carol and I are not rub it in your face kind of people so I don't know why you would even think like that.

Hope this clears things up,
Chris

PS in the future hopefully people will remember how important Pre-registration is and maybe do a car wash or something just to help out.

I was just stating on how it was posted, because it sounded as if no one would help.
Yes I have planned a meet before and know all about it. I also know I had pre-regiration up a lot sooner than this show. If you get it up sooner you have the money sooner. No sweat. You all enjoy the show.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:39 AM
Man we have two weeks people let just have the meet. All year not problem now two weeks before all this.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, April 18, 2005 3:23 PM
Mylife75 i agree with you.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search