Next NC meet ! - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Next NC meet !
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:06 PM
im in for June, just sat when and where, piedmont or fayetteville are good for me. What about the 18th or the 25th of June?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:22 PM
Quote:

We need some more cavs there bad im tired of seein all these import guys showin up and takin 1st in the drag racing. I came in second in thwe n/a class last year

oh dont worry about that ..my quad gets stroked in ONE month! ill show you some N/A power

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:34 PM
hey scott whose strokin it for ya...lol...but seriously whos gonna do it
Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:55 PM
im workin with josh aka TheWhiteKnight from quad4forums on it....
goin the wholllleee 9 with it ..im not holding back...i want as much as i can get out of it N/A with the stock ecu...and a w41 chip of course..which means my HO chip is for sell if anyone can use it..were shooting for 230+ HP hopefully ill be able to push 240 but well see.....ill post numbers when i get it done

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:58 PM
you didn't answer my question on the dates, im sad now

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:40 PM
hey guys its me...just something interesting i thought you guys should know...im moving to statesville...tomarow lol
My room mate( who also happens to own the house we share) decided that he was gonna DATE my X girlfriend, and to make it worse he brings her over everynight and throws it in my face : | just when you think someones your friend huh....so in order to keep from going to prison for double homeside im moving...i know ill be closer to some of you..farther for others but hopefully this will make it easier to meet with some of you guys...perhaps even raliegh..but well see

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:45 PM
I could see how mentally that would be very uncomfortable.Heck at least ur drive will not be as long now at least by a few minutes closer to greensboro anyway.I have a new cat on the old cav now,got it two weeks ago so,hopefully all of my issues with the car are straight I hope.Been thinking of upgrading my rear brakes and drums and new shocks provided I cough up the cash to do it that is.That's my scoop and looking forward to meeting up here in the near future man.Cya

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:27 AM
good to hear about the car..maybe now you can race it hehe
but yea ill be about 30 minutes closer to gboro now..im still checking dates on the tracks....and still open to suggestions

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:53 PM
Yep with all 86 hp I will b able to mow down the dragstrip at warp cav speed,u think a k/n filter will add 10 hp then I will b really fast.For a stock ride plus 200,000 on it she runs like a dream at least as a kick around from the past for sure.Any time to meet is good for me provided I do not have prior plans or a project around the house deal going on.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:10 PM
Hey I'm going to be in the Outer Banks, Buxton N.C. May 16-20. Is there anything to do around there?

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:47 PM
I myself do not know about the outer banks fun stuff being like were about 4 hrs away,ummm.Maybe some of the others do but not sure if there is a cav scene around those parts.Too bad its not greensboro or raleigh area mo cavys floatin around these parts and plenty to do if everyone can meet up at one time.

Friday, May 06, 2005 4:44 AM
have it in piedmont or somewhere near there and ill be there......... gotta support the NC guys
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:01 AM
ya piedmont area!! Let me know if your going to be around there

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:43 AM
Just name the time and place. I'll be up for it. need to take the cavy out for a spin anyways. I cranked it up after two weeks or so of sitting the other dray to cruice and boy did it spit some blue smoak. LOL fortunately it stopped after about 30 to 45 seconds. had me worried at first. heheh the idle was acting funky too.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:55 PM
whoah!ders gona be n NC meet cool! but wer da hell is piedmont?sorry live in mooresville!
Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:29 PM
our first meet was at mooresville... where were you, lol j/k i see you have not long joined.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:53 PM
I am not sure when everyone can meet but,I know may seems to b a busy month for alot peps so to speak.Maybe we should look at the piedmont dragstrip schedule and see when most of us can hook up thier.I am up for just about anytime here since I live in greensboro and now that scott trent lives in statesville he's like 20 minutes closer woohooo.I will take a look at the dragstrip events coming up and suggest something soon or maybe scott will b4 me.I got to do some minor things on my ride first plugs oil change and such but thats a breeze.alrighty.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:23 AM
ok...i talked to piedmont..the only open race days are on thursday evenings...5-9pm
i need to know if this is acceptable to everyone..its not really My ideal time but ill take what i can get...personally id rather do it on a weekend,but it IS race reason...if everyone cant make it to this ill keep looking for a place..just let me know..thanks

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:35 AM
ok how about rockingham dragway....in june they have a latenight drag..from like 8-2am but its on the weekend...personally id probably get a room to stay the night but it looks like a nice track..unless someones been there before...maybe even our Raleigh friends could make it to this one check out this site.....
http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/directions/

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:08 AM
That seems to be about the middle for everyone..i say lets do it
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:40 AM
im also sure that our friends from SC will like this location better as well..since it will be a much closer drive for them..also for charlotte...if they dont show up this time its THEIR fault lol

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:09 AM
Tell me a date, and i will be there

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:48 AM
i know i havent been a faithful member but i live right off 55, you set the date and i'll make an appearance. if i cant get out of work...I'll quit my damn job
Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:22 AM
Sketch you talking hw 55 in SC??

I live off of that road

Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:49 PM
Rockinham sounds cool, but I'm not really gonna race so anywhere would be cool to me. I really just want to hang out some other cavy guys (or girls) so just let me know the final date, time and location and I'll be there.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search