HIN Charlotte - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HIN Charlotte
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:22 PM
Ok, show is next weekend, other than me who else is planning on going?

Re: HIN Charlotte
Saturday, April 16, 2005 2:29 AM
My post from a few weeks ago

Ill be there, not driving the fire, I cant afford to go atall but im going anyway, riding with my Cuz in his freshly kitted and painted Celica GTS mm mm fun

Cant take the fire, no headligts, or hood

Ill be there friday after lunch staying the night around charlotte for some fun then after the show were doing whatever, go back maybe sleep in a parkinglot cause i cant afford 2 nights.. who knows lol Last year I drove and We didnt get back home till after noon the next day..

Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:15 AM
not to double post or anything, your thread just kinda died and i know things happen so i was just seeing who all was coming. I MIGHT have my suspension work done by then but, I dont think so. I will have it done my July 9th though, ill be in the show at Piedmont.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:51 PM
I know I'm going (I've got to get a tour shirt to go with my 2004 one). Not going to enter the show, but I'm definetly going.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:31 PM
same here, i got a 04 tour shirt as well got to keep the trend going. lol

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:26 PM
i will be there and showing.

Monday, April 18, 2005 5:00 PM
I wish I could show, but the cavy isnt anywhere near ready for that show! Maybe next year.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:25 PM
Ok well MY PLANS:
Friday were gona get The Celica Washed Waxed and cleaned up all kinds of nice.
Were planing on leaving florence around 2 so we will probably leave aroun d4 and get there aroud 6.
To save on hotel costs were probably gona stay about a half hour from Charlotte.
then were gona hang out all night and all day saterday, go to the show saterday night. After the show probably go out for some racing/hang outs and whatnot. If were tired sleep, if not drive home.

So if anyone wants to join along the way call me! (CHazz) 843-229-7779

And the fires still not going because i still have NO $

Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:19 AM
chazz, im going up and staying with a couple friends from down here but arnt leaving untill after 6 on friday night if you want to curise together. we are staying both nights fri. and sat.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search