SFL May Meet? Date? Time? Place? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SFL May Meet? Date? Time? Place?
Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:29 PM
Ok ok SFL peeps, you know who you are, lets get together this month, we need a time date and place. I Finally have my car back, and i can come on out.

the best times for me are friday nights, maybe we can meet up at towers? Sats, and Suns All Day.

pz

-DJ

Re: SFL May Meet? Date? Time? Place?
Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:56 PM
satruday afternoons are ok... just have to let me know cuz im gonna be leavign soon and am busy some weekends with college @!#$

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:14 AM
Im done with this stuff . and that was just wrong elf what u said on the other thread. and u have no idea what i meant on it on dude

fords suck ( Found On Road Dead )
Knight rider Lives
www.southfloridaracing.com
Monday, May 02, 2005 12:09 PM
well if u didnt mean it the way you posted it, explain

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:12 PM
then be gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Monday, May 02, 2005 12:48 PM
sunfiregtr1 wrote:Im done with this stuff . and that was just wrong elf what u said on the other thread. and u have no idea what i meant on it on dude

i don't understand how was the judging BS. I thought it was done fairly. I thought those who won deserved to win. Although i think everyones cars looked great. It is always hard to judge because most of the juding in most shows go by point and people win by one point. Man i was there to enjoy myself.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, May 02, 2005 5:16 PM
I'm up for the weekend of the 21-22 I can get be out most Fri nights, but realize I usually work Sat morning. I can switch weekends with someone but I will need advance notice so I can put in for it asap.

Bryan E-mail me a schedule of when your gonna be out of town so we can get together to put your Konis in man.

Dj you gotta bring your G-tech out, did you do any track runs at the show?

Monday, May 02, 2005 5:50 PM
im down for w/e

Monday, May 02, 2005 6:45 PM
Cinny wrote:I'm up for the weekend of the 21-22 I can get be out most Fri nights, but realize I usually work Sat morning. I can switch weekends with someone but I will need advance notice so I can put in for it asap.

Bryan E-mail me a schedule of when your gonna be out of town so we can get together to put your Konis in man.

Dj you gotta bring your G-tech out, did you do any track runs at the show?

damn i still need to get the gtech back from my friend thanks for reminding me, and dont mention the track. Im actually pissed about that.

As for a date, just pick one, and stick with it

-DJ

Monday, May 02, 2005 7:41 PM
noone showed at the track.. heh i was at grad nite

and cinny, alberto is comin down in 1.5 weeks i want to meet up with him as well.. so ill send u a list of when im cool

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:06 PM
cant do a friday unless you guys do it in like south boca

wicked

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:08 PM
ok so the weekend of May 21-22 2005, since its the only date that has been posted up. Anyone Prefer The 21st (Saturday) Over the 22nd (Sunday) and Visa-Versa...

And if you prefer a date post up a time thats good for you..

For me either one of them is good. At any time, But a Sunday Would be Cool So the 22nd at Noon We can goto CB Smith park this time?

-DJ

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:53 PM
that weekend is my graduation party and my college orientation at UCF

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:58 PM
Hey what's up Peeps!! I will be picking the car up in ocala this weekend...
Keep posting on the time and dates.... Also cinny did you change your tele #...
Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:24 PM
ok so the 21-22 weekend is no good for dirty lef... pick a weekend... if not just meet me at moroso the 20th

-DJ

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:40 PM
well actually the orientation isint until the monday so taht weekend just opened up for me..

i think... maybe i just knew something was up that day...

i know for sure memorial day weekend is not open (may 30th)

...edit: ok stole my moms planner (has everything my family does in it lol)

the 21st after work should be open (work ends at 2:30pm) so wutever u guys wanna do.. honestly if u wanna come chill at my house in the pool and play pool (billiards) i have no problem with that and im pretty sure my mom wouldnt either seeing as were having a graduation party the next day (which again anyone can come too... starts at 3pm

wow alot of typing and its late, im tired

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:01 PM
well just got my 03 LS sport sedan, very nice and i got to say that eco engine hauls a$$!!! im down....just let me know the date

CaviFL45

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:27 AM
sweet carlos, nice eco

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:58 PM
congrats on the new car carlos, why didnt you tell me when you called me lol

anyways someone pick a damn date already.

-DJ

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:56 PM
if its the 21 i probably wont be their, ill be up in orlando at the prerelease for the new magic set....

wicked
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:50 PM
ok
21st sat 3:00pm- when?
C B Smith Park

I'm headed to the Movies after most likely.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:29 PM
fridays are open for me, i work saturdays usually till 5 or so and sunday evenings. im down for whatever, i dont need to go to work. i just wanna meet some sfl guys. im the only hooked up j in my area (that ive seen) . plus i could use some input on some things

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:29 PM
thanks guys...well back to the topic....21st sounds good....i'll prolly get there at 4:45pm or so, cuz ill be leaving from work at 4pm from North Miami beach....it'll take some time to get there

CaviFL45

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:35 PM
I know Bryan can take us all to Denny's for turkey and wax paper sandwiches!!!

we can make it later in the day say start at least at 4 or 5 so people that are working can get there, and anyone wanting to meet up early can.

I talked to Matt the other day and he will be getting his car back this week, w / a rebuilt motor and a couple upgraded internals

I need everyones help from our area, I'll most likely make a fresh post out of this, but here goes. I'm looking for some metal to fabricate with. what I need is A36 angle iron, with dimensions at least 3.5 x 2 x 12 L and .25 thick (1/4 inch) heres is whats it's in reference
to...

rear tie bar

if you know where I can get it locally, or if you can get it yourself let me know.
Thanks
Dave

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:14 PM
the 21st, i work till 2pm and i dunno wut im doin afterwards..

i think the 12st might be my graduation party... at my house

were gonna cookout and hang out at my house.. u guys are more than welcome to come.. it starts at 3pm

if its not 21st its the 22nd and im free the 21st, lol if that made sense

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search