SFL May Meet? Date? Time? Place? - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SFL May Meet? Date? Time? Place?
Friday, May 20, 2005 8:03 PM
i can be there

Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:21 PM
Hey guys for those who showed up. great meeting again and Star wars was also awesome. Carlos and I know how to cut into the line... Dj the car was great to see...
More info my car will be ready wednesday. Going up on friday and coming back the same day...
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:11 PM
sorry was up in orlando getting my ass kicked in magic im so pissed thats what happens when your trying to play on 2 hours of sleep.....

wicked
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:55 PM
magic the gathering? lol.. that was like 2nd grade hehehe

and i was in orlando for UCF orientation

we need another one soon so i can go

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:15 AM
I vote on that I am leaving at 5pm today to go to Ocala to pick up my car from the shop.
O.k. 4months with out the Z....
Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:21 PM
U guy know what maybe i didnt act like a 2 yr old i am in to car show for trophs and if u look at what one car has over an other.and if u peple were more serious about car shows then u would see. and as fo "haveing no freinds" i didnt see any of you people theat much . so it doesnt bother me . and as for Jamie we and the rest of our team go to shows and take trophies . how many of u can say that. And as for the knightrider comment thats me and if u dont like it go F ur selfs

fords suck ( Found On Road Dead )
Knight rider Lives
www.southfloridaracing.com
Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:21 PM
if you got into the florida j's for a trophy, then you came in for the wrong reason.

as for your "team" going and winning trophies, cool, but i didn't know you were in a team. good luck with all your winnings.

and im also sure plenty of people agree your car isn't hot @!#$, so dont act like it is. appreciate your car for what it is (like i do with mine) knowing it isn't the almighty finale of all j's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Monday, May 30, 2005 8:48 PM
i think berto said most of it, but i would like to comment as i was at the show and witnessed it first hand.

i didnt talk to you much, and i dont remember much of our little 5 min conversation but you were all about you car club and your car and how now you signed with jamie.. wutever, thats cool.. that really didint bother me that much

but out of that conversation i took that you were here to have fun, because not once did you mention i need to win, or im here for a trophy, or anything like that.. you wouldnt shut up about your car, but hey.. i understand that.. i love my car too

after the show, no wait after the trophy presentation, WHERE YOU WON A TROPHY, you were gone in literally 5 mins. i thought honestly that iw as the only one that noticed, and thought wow wut a jerk..

then i heard and talked to other people who noticed too.. you really made a fool out of yourself at that show. and im sorry for being childish about it on here, but i just couldnt believe it..

if you go to car shows to win trophys and thats wut your life is about cool, but dont yell at everyone else when we say were not so "gung ho" about winning trophys.

its a little late and im tired, sorry if i dont make sense

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search