domestic driver magazine coverage of fla j show - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
domestic driver magazine coverage of fla j show
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:15 PM

just compile all the pics / and someone do a little write up

Re: domestic driver magazine coverage of fla j show
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:16 PM
forgot to say if u wanna just post all the pcis here (high res) ill take it all and e-mail it all to him if u just wanna post the pics here

Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:50 PM
My 2 cents don't send them shiit! Blue emailed me a copy of the email they sent him after he tried to contact them for a whole week before they dumped us. Their response was that they had too much other stuff going on to help us. All Blue was asking for was a donation for trophies and that we would put their logos on the trophies, shirts, and list them as an offical sponser. We were even going to take all the photos, do the write up, and do pre-sales for the issue that it was going to be in!!!

All they had to do was send a check to support the FL-J's!

Chris Winstel
Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:51 PM
dirty elf wrote:forgot to say if u wanna just post all the pcis here (high res) ill take it all and e-mail it all to him if u just wanna post the pics here

Hey man DO NOT DO THIS FOR THEM! They jumped off at the last minute (2 weeks) before the show. And trust me I worked a good deal for them, all they had to do was send me the forum to how they want you guys at the show to sign up for there mag, and to put in 50 bucks to the show. I would in return set a table up for them, put there logo on all the awards, all the T-shirts/baby tees, and hang up a banner for them. Also I was going to take all the photos and get everyone else photos from the show. So they didnt have to do a thing for this show but lay it out. Now when it came time for this they never got back to me till the last minute when I sent them 5 emails from streetline and from my aol. They final emailed us back to my AOL witch I thought was not right knowing that i was emailing them from the start in the buz emails.

So after all of this now they want to do it, you know why because they dont have to spend 50 bucks that they would have made back in a heart beat with all of us buying magazines and up coming mags.

So Dirty and the reast of you Florida J's I ask you this why do this for them? I did everything I could to get them to do it then.

most likely they are good guys but just the way this all end up was wrong.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:35 PM
ok good point, i forgot they dumped us

Re: domestic driver magazine coverage of fla j sho
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:23 PM
Press coverage is still press coverage...

-Scott
2003 VW Passat Turbo (20 psi Daily Driver)
1988 BMW 325i (Spec E30 Race Car Project)

Long Gone: 1997 Cavalier RS, 1966 Ford Mustang, 2002 Honda S2000, and so on...
Re: domestic driver magazine coverage of fla j sho
Friday, May 20, 2005 2:28 PM
yea i guess, but it seems noone has any interest in this

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search