NOPI at Bristol aka "mini nats".... - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOPI at Bristol aka "mini nats"....
Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:24 PM
Just wondering who all was going, still about 2 months away July 9th and 10th. Im looking forward to meeting fellow j-body owners there. Not sure if Ill enter the show or not I might just for sh*ts and giggles. Always fun over there except the bristol police who wont let you sit anywhere on the sidewalk!! Hope too see some of you all over there. Also the SCCA is coming to Elizabethton High (northeast TN area) on June 1st Ill be there for sure love auto X be cool to see some j bodies there too.

Re: NOPI at Bristol aka "mini nats"....
Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:08 PM
I'll be at NOPI...lots of fun. I'l have to check out the SCCA at EHS. Would be fun.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:04 AM
I was hoping youd say that, cant wait to see ur cav. Yea the scca was here last year and it was pretty awesome, I didnt get to enter it but it was nice watching and then talking to the people about their set ups.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:10 PM
It'd be fun to enter my car, but I would get embarassed...I'll stick to the straight lines for now

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:52 PM
ill be there.thats one of my favorite shows.ill be showing look me up ill be the indago blue cav with va plates that read "jbdy2nv".im going to try and reserve my room this week.im looking foward seeing and meeting more org members.
Monday, May 09, 2005 12:36 PM
Ill def be checkin out the j bodies and tlakin to the owners for sure. oh yea phillip that sccs date is june 4th not first its on a sat not sure on the time should be early though, last year they started at like 10am.

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:04 PM
Thanks for the notice...I'll see if I can get off from work that day.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:48 AM
I might go and hang out. see some races too

Sunday, May 15, 2005 3:41 PM
I will be there again this year. Seriously doubt the car will be ready to show though...who knows....I might be ready.

Julie
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search