Anyone from anderson,sc - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone from anderson,sc
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:01 PM
Hey im going to a show down there in july seems to be pretty big..i know its kinda far down the line just wondering whos aound there and who might be up to hangin out and whatnot

Re: Anyone from anderson,sc
Thursday, May 19, 2005 4:59 AM
Hey Im from Abbeville which is right below Anderson. Are you talking about Southeast Showdown? Me and some of my crew should be there. Yeah we should meet up.
give me a call 864-992-5323

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:05 AM
ya i believe thats the one
Friday, May 20, 2005 12:29 AM
Micah whats up man! Have you gotten anything done to your car lately?

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Friday, May 20, 2005 5:04 AM
actually my blue sunfire was totaled bout two or three weeks ago...i had some bad luck and rear ended a ford ranger...but I bought a fresh 99 chassis and Im starting over. I had just gotten my 03 front and rear conversions finished and had gotten a bomex kit. Luckily the kit survived with only scratches and a minor crack! So.......I'm looking to buy some more 03 headlights and another hood. I'll be back on my feet in no time.

Friday, May 20, 2005 7:32 AM
i swear im the only SCed jbody in SW GA.... sucks that no one meets up like back home.

chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:12 PM
^^ I swear when I get back im throwing a big meet somewhere everyone can make it! I want basically SC, GA, and FL and of course Brisk but I consider him GA since he's so close to the line! Since there's a bigger crowd in FL I'll aim it more towards their end!

Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:16 PM
O and Micah sry about your damn car man! You're the ONLY JBO'er i've ever seen try and put your car on a new frame and all! That's alotta work man! Might as well do an engine swap! Man you should just make your car into friggin monster engine wise! With the frame off the car you could go get a 3800s/c and put it in easy and mock up a better subframe while everythings off! ehhh just a very good idea for you to ponder with!

And Taetschz24, have you ever sprayed 35-50shot into that charger? It feels soooooo much more powerful! If we ever hang out I wouldn't mind installing my NX kit on there one time so you can feel the difference with possibly a 35shot! You'll love it! (no heat soak)

Sunday, May 22, 2005 9:47 PM
ahhh another 03 bomex in sc!!! darnit!!! lol

But i dont have bomex (whistles)

I should be out of paint by then(i hop everthing keeps gettin pushed back)
Ill try and attend if money allows.

Monday, May 23, 2005 11:45 AM
acualy im geting a 35 wet shot, accohall ( SP?) injection and a 2.6 in pully, ive got a head thats geting p&Ped and geting custam .430 lift cams.

that and im looking for a blown motor to rebuild.

chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:06 AM
Spyderwizard...Dont act like you didnt know about my car already....after all mine was the first 03 converted fire in SC plus I had the bomex kit before you!!! Sucks the first is destined to rot in my backyard. Oh and Jamal when i said i bought a new chassis to work with i meant i bought a whole new car and im just starting over. Im not putting my old body on a new frame. lol too much work in that...Im gonna try to get some pics up soon.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:27 AM
if you want, we could meet up in clumbus some time.

chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:21 AM
^^^Sounds good, I'll be back late summer (July-Aug) and I live in Newnan which is like 30-50miles away from colombus! I'll e-mail you or post whenever I get back! l8r

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search