Comming to Piegon forge - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Comming to Piegon forge
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:25 AM
this weekend and would anyone like to meet up for lunch or something my girlfriend and I are camping at the Eagles nest and think it woulr be great to meet up with some J owners from areound town

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it

Re: Comming to Piegon forge
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:00 AM
we just left piegon forge ,we saw a couple of nice cav (1 yellow,1 orange) i didnt get to talk to them though.we were going in the oppisite direction.why does that always happen?any way hope you have fun and the weather will be as nice as it was for us.
Friday, May 27, 2005 12:57 PM
well i would have liked to have been there for that meet but i had to work and next year ill be in iraq, but ill be down there sometime, my wife wants to go to the boyds bear country
Friday, May 27, 2005 9:29 PM
thats funny my girlfriend and i spent 4 hrs in the boyds bear store.she's got about 50 or so of those things(boyds bears) all over the house.
Saturday, May 28, 2005 9:39 AM
trust me i know what you mean i counted 40 just in my living room
Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:15 PM
I like pigeon forge, its fun!!!!

I like the mountains, and I also enjoy Hiking

Monday, May 30, 2005 6:40 PM
Well I just got back awesome time we had. I seen a couple J's as well a purple cav like mine with a drift kit and chrome wheels very nice a silver 03ish coupe in gatlinburg saturday night and a 02 ish silver with a girl driving and her plates said FA something it was nice as well.

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search